When a lion roars

The Joker

Reaction score
What is he saying?
lion-roar-o.gif

well there's no sound in GIF so I found same on in youtube. my volume's up.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e0_4dwF9A4[/ame]

he said - aaaaaarrrrrroooooooooo. aaarrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooo. again and again.

in the video - it doesn't sound intimidating but in person, it is very very very intimidating. you can actually feel the massive "weight" behind his roar and that's from standing far away from a lion.

well there's no sound in GIF so I found same on in youtube. my volume's up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e0_4dwF9A4

he said - aaaaaarrrrrroooooooooo. aaarrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooo. again and again.

in the video - it doesn't sound intimidating but in person, it is very very very intimidating. you can actually feel the massive "weight" behind his roar and that's from standing far away from a lion.

Can you hear? Or your HOH? Im Totally deaf

it say I big ***** cat come play with me I don't bite or as clint eastward says 'do you feel lucky'

He's roaring...."Honey??" ...."Honnnnney"??...(she went to get his dinner and she ain't back yet!)...We all know the Lioness does all the work and he sits on his arse all day chasing the Ladies....

Can you hear? Or your HOH? Im Totally deaf

yes I can hear with my HA. I'm deaf.

it's just a lion roar. what makes you think he's "saying" something else? :lol:

yes I can hear with my HA. I'm deaf.

it's just a lion roar. what makes you think he's "saying" something else? :lol:

:hmm:...news to me too...thought you were born deaf...but good to know you can hear with HA.

i think i hear the bird shrieking at lion like it laughing at him. That's pretty annoying. And the ambient sound kinda make me sleepy. Lion sound like he is a poor lion running out of energy. His roar sound like OH! and A! at same time. I think he's boring.

:hmm:...news to me too...thought you were born deaf...but good to know you can hear with HA.

yes born deaf but it doesn't mean completely deaf.

I'm legally deaf. severe-profound hearing. I'm just one step away from complete deafness. talking thru phone is useless for me. I can listen to music but I cannot make out any single word of lyric. I'm eligible for CI but I refuse.

yes born deaf but it doesn't mean completely deaf.

I'm legally deaf. severe-profound hearing. I'm just one step away from complete deafness. talking thru phone is useless for me. I can listen to music but I cannot make out any single word of lyric. I'm eligible for CI but I refuse.

Me too..

Yea,,, Im sure there people here in this forum had same problem. Lost 45% of their hearing as a child and then lost the rest of it later in life

Back