Which AD'er are you wondering about?

Just to be clear, I meant Beach girl made her bed and has to lie in it. Not you. :)

quote-as-you-make-your-bed-so-you-must-lie-in-it-daniel-j-boorstin-21212.jpg

Agreed.......I was just sending out that message into the ether just in case someone was lurking...........;)

The reason is that I don't come to this forum....

Last edited:
I even sent him a PM checking in on him and no reply. He always replies right away. Hope he is ok.

He hasn't posted since he was picked on for posting photos.

Think his feelings got hurt, and I hope he comes back soon.

:aw:Oh I missed the picking-on-for-photos thing, hope he comes back.

Jillio...

matajan, is still around on FB.......Oh my GAWD. I blocked him. He really needs AUTISTIC intervention.......Like he was definitely autistic first, and deaf second.......
you cannot not do that discrimmation autistic. you know means.

why do you can do that problem your lots of have hae suffer autistic had disabliy of course..

you choice to can do; people can hurting yes. reason.. people love support to effort it..

Mew! Mew! Mew! Get your butt back in here! :P

second that, i kinda missed her, and also I'm sure want to know she's real...would be exciting to ride alongside a Haya in a Agusta...Or RG500 if that's legal...

you cannot not do that discrimmation autistic. you know means.

why do you can do that problem your lots of have hae suffer autistic had disabliy of course..

you choice to can do; people can hurting yes. reason.. people love support to effort it..

Travis, I wasn't saying anything bad. I was just saying that he really needed intense autistic support, rather then dhh support. The interventions with autism are very different from those for dhh kids. He fell through the cracks...heck he even got accused of stalking girls!

GrendelQ & CSign and their kids.

It has been long enough that those kids would really be at ages where there are big changes.

Travis, I wasn't saying anything bad. I was just saying that he really needed intense autistic support, rather then dhh support. The interventions with autism are very different from those for dhh kids. He fell through the cracks...heck he even got accused of stalking girls!

I see I recognized many people negative not right should respect to Autism proper culture

Sent from my SGH-I337M using AllDeaf App mobile app

sad irony others and myself were wondering about mark sadly we all know now

Back