What are you doing right now? Part II

Doing something I haven't done in a long time-- making a speciality, crunchy French fries, which I happen to be good at.

Here is the end result of making that:

IMG_20150214_143036_133_zpscv0ano77.jpg

Just like I remembered doing it. :D

What did you make it with? Skillet?

Crocheting the hood for the baby blanket. Yay, I should have this done before the baby's born (due in about a month). :P

Doing something I haven't done in a long time-- making a speciality, crunchy French fries, which I happen to be good at.

Here is the end result of making that:

[French fries picture]

Just like I remembered doing it. :D

Damn, I'm hungry right now.... :drool: I gonna to fixing my supper...

We're driving home after spending a beautiful day at the beach. Amazing day !!!
Long drive though...about seven hours totat.

Homework...no motivation. Cant imagine being in college right now. Ugh

I would put this under what I learn today but cant find thread..i just learn meaning of life the JW with bsl dvd in hand and a signer been here 2hours I forgot they coming I got rid of them last week by telling them come this week,now my brain numb

Running a bunch of copies at work for a group. Then I'm outta here. Taking a short day today.

Playing video games. Trying to decide if I want to attempt to watch Gilmore Girls on Netflix and knit at the same time. Hard to keep up with subtitles if I have to watch my yarn also lol

We're driving home after spending a beautiful day at the beach. Amazing day !!!
Long drive though...about seven hours totat.

I thought of going to the beach to see the waves but it's too :cold: . I would love to have 30 degrees right instead of below zero. 30 would feel warm to me!

I thought of going to the beach to see the waves but it's too :cold: . I would love to have 30 degrees right instead of below zero. 30 would feel warm to me!

I saw your weather on the news....brrrrrrr. I'm actually quite sunburned from our beach day. I finally was able to get my long walk on the beach. We had three nice vacation days with a lot of walking and hiking. Today I did absolutely nothing and I loved every minute of it.

I saw your weather on the news....brrrrrrr. I'm actually quite sunburned from our beach day. I finally was able to get my long walk on the beach. We had three nice vacation days with a lot of walking and hiking. Today I did absolutely nothing and I loved every minute of it.

That is great you are having a great time nothing , good for you.

So far no houses been lost to the sea , did you see the woman news reporter that had to hold onto her car so she would not get blown away? She was a tiny woman and the wind was really knocking her around.

had long walk on beach watched tide turning always fascinates me.fed seagulls I bit of a celb the birds follow me tap on my window will walk along side of me down the road joyus day

had tea going put me onesi on not get up again tonight watch tv...saw walking dead for first time..do the zombie have a virus that why they zombie is there cure and any good zombie...there two non zombie walking down the road the zombi's walking behind non zombie not worried and zombie look not at their best so why they so strong.
tried jump shark .com no luck on catch up

Cleaning house, resting, cleaning house, resting........

Some relatives that I have not seen in over ten years are coming for a visit tomorrow.

It was a good thing I did not try to go to the beach that day b/c the road was flooded out! There is only one road to get the beach and once that is flooded the only way out is by boat so if people do not leave they have to call 911 to get off the island.

Back