What if......

What if your neighbor is part of a terrorist sleeper cell and ya didn't even know it? :shock:

What I'm referring to is minerals like gold, silver, etc.... what if some civilization eons ago dumped all their garbage into one area and over time all the valuables accumulated? So it's like we're basically recycling garbage.

we are. everything came from earth (or perhaps some are "not from Earth") and will change into something else eons later.

What if I'm immortal?

you will live a long sad life because every love you know have died. can't imagine going thru that cycle again and again and again.

Last edited:
you will live a long sad life because every love you know have died. can't imagine going to that cycle again and again and again.

Damn, I never thought that way. It's really sad to see people I know to end of their life.... :(

What if we had gun safes that were smart enough to detect violence and/or anger?

What if there really is a Santa Clause, Tooth Fairy....ect....
shhhh, I know its true, but lets see what AD has to say....

I don't follow...

Say you're angry about something, and you wanna do something about it. This safe would detect anger (like how your muscles are or something). You could say a "smart gun safe" that prevents being opened if one wants to take care of business illegally. Only problem is, it would cost a lot to make such a safe.

Say you're angry about something, and you wanna do something about it. This safe would detect anger (like how your muscles are or something). You could say a "smart gun safe" that prevents being opened if one wants to take care of business illegally. Only problem is, it would cost a lot to make such a safe.

They already have that...called Prison.

Back