Why eat at McDonald's or Taco Bell in mall food court?

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
Sometimes, I wonder why people would eat at McDonald's or Taco Bell in mall? Maybe it's just me, but if you are going to McDonald's or Taco Bell, why go to mall in the first place? There are so many of those places that you don't need to go to mall to eat there.

I've eaten at McDonald's and Subway, but not at mall. I was wondering whether McDonald's or Taco Bell in food court costs more money than going to McDonald's or Taco Bell?

I think some of them are people that are already at the Mall for some other type of shopping and then stop to eat.

Some Walmart and Target have McDonalds or Subways in the store as well. To some people it may be convenient to stop for lunch or got hungry and see those different restaurants in the mall and to eat there with other people who choose other restaurants in the same area. It can save them a trip and fuel having to drive to McDonald building.

If there are other choices at the food court it does make one wonder why a shopper would choose McDonald's or Taco Bell. It's not like they're the only show in town.

We don't eat McDonald or Taco bell or other foods at Mall because they are high prices.

Imo it comes down to risk factor. People are afraid of the unknown and they'd rather buy a meal from a restaurant they know than try some new restaurant.

Imo it comes down to risk factor. People are afraid of the unknown and they'd rather buy a meal from a restaurant they know than try some new restaurant.
There really are people like that? Wow! We're always trying new places. As long as it has a health department "A" on the door we're OK. :lol:

There really are people like that?

Yep even some of my extended family is like that. I once took my cousins to a fancy burger joint with all kinds of creative sandwiches such as peanut butter and cheese burger, taco burger, etc... guess what they got? Just a plain burger with a little ketchup, she even threw away the lettuce.

Yep even some of my extended family is like that. I once took my cousins to a fancy burger joint with all kinds of creative sandwiches such as peanut butter and cheese burger, taco burger, etc... guess what they got? Just a plain burger with a little ketchup, she even threw away the lettuce.
:(

Why do you think they're going to the mall just to eat. Maybe they're eating there because they're shopping at the mall.......

I skip these kinds of places, no matter where they are. I have done Starbucks/Caribou, also Subway at malls. Main reason I do this at a mall is because I am with someone that likes to shop for a long time. Me, not so much. Grab what I came for and go. It helps the time go by better while I wait if I am nursing some coffee or a sandwich.

that's a felony.

Sometimes, I wonder why people would eat at McDonald's or Taco Bell in mall? Maybe it's just me, but if you are going to McDonald's or Taco Bell, why go to mall in the first place? There are so many of those places that you don't need to go to mall to eat there.

I've eaten at McDonald's and Subway, but not at mall. I was wondering whether McDonald's or Taco Bell in food court costs more money than going to McDonald's or Taco Bell?

shop. eat. relax. all-in-one places. the best and easiest place to go for families.

My cousin found out that his father is NOT his father. His father is not doing well as a father. My cousin still kept his last name. :dunno2:

ditto... shopping makes some people hungry I guess. And some folks like to meet at the mall too- to me the prices are about the same no matter where I go.

Also for some people the food places in the mall could be the only places that is closest to them location wise. I know bigger cities have McDonalds and Taco Bell on just about every other street but smaller places don't. Where I live right now there wasn't a mcDonald's for MILES for many years until very recently- in fact I don't think we COULD get to one without going to a nearby mall. Now there's one about a 5 or so minute drive away.

Back