Anyone Else Think Congress is Inherently Flawed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug5

Reaction score
theyre bought off by lobbiest and special interest who write most of the bills and vote on them when they dont even read them.

They should balance out congress with random american citizens that are selected like jury duty. Give them 51% of vote representation so they can override congress if necessary.

We're all flawed....screwed and over-done...hence my license plate on my car...."Ain't Life a Bitch!"

it is look like politic sound government!

The Constitution already allows for a way to replace incumbent Congressmen with random Americans. It's called elections.

The Constitution already allows for a way to replace incumbent Congressmen with random Americans. It's called elections.

Not impressed, anyway and we had many elections but it won't make our country better.

And who's fault is that? Voters??

Depending on situation, if politician doesn't follow as campaigned, especially bullshit and voters whoever decide to re-elect this person again so it is voter's fault.

It isn't issue when come to single person but big problem is the congress, they are completely deadlocked.

Depending on situation, if politician doesn't follow as campaigned, especially bullshit and voters whoever decide to re-elect this person again so it is voter's fault.

It isn't issue when come to single person but big problem is the congress, they are completely deadlocked.

Which is my point, it's the voters fault for voting them back in then complaining that nothing gets done..

Which is my point, it's the voters fault for voting them back in then complaining that nothing gets done..

Yup, I moved out of most red district to DC last month and it is cool to have a different politician that agree with my views, however DC doesn't have a representative so when I go off campus then will move to VA or MD.

Tea Party may be innovation to show about how they are frustrated with government, however I don't agree with their philosophy and some members got too far away from fiscal issues. I wish that we have organizations that have similar activities as Tea Party to promote the progressive in government system.

no it's not flawed. It's actually complicated but it seems to be one of the best forms of governments dedicated to keeping our system in balance.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Currently, it's corrupt. Too much money flowing.

Seriously, if it's all Democratic, Republicans will complain. If it's all Republican, Democrats will complain. Congress has NEVER been liked... always have low approval rating.

Start electing better people.

Its not that simple. It takes money to get elected and the money has to be paid back in political favors.

The 2 party system is another thing thats flawed

It's the voters that don't research enough to pick the right person to run the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back