New to be Parent

zerodog

Reaction score
I know we have post several time.

I am not going to sit and look at this post for whole day. I haven't went to bed since last night.

None of my friends are parent yet. :|

I am looking for baby cry device to alert. The problem, I don't feel '100%' about the product.

I want to hear and tell me what device and what negative about that device that could failure to alert?

I am looking and google those.. price... I hate when that happen but whatever it is need be done.

I want the price is working, not just say ' oh great, that not working ' and send that device back to get different device or refund.

Is any device you know work and which alarm clock you use for baby cry.

Thanks for your time... it just getting me nervous, 5 more weeks left....

Good luck!! :D

I used with Amplifiers with baby cry sound.. Its great! :)

We have this one...

baby crier

It is pain in ass for few reason...whenever I vacuum, it goes off, same with yelling or whatever...it'll go off too! GRR! So best is unplug it when not using it. I would use it for night time only but use the baby monitor during the day while I am awake. I can watch baby from the monitor from time to time to be sure she/he is ok or awake or cry etc. :)

I will order baby monitor in September.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Handheld-Monitor-2-4ghz-Wireless-Camera/dp/B000SSR5NO"]baby monitor[/ame]

Good luck with new baby that is on his/her way! I am not due till November....:)

Good luck!! :D

I used with Amplifiers with baby cry sound.. Its great! :)

Where do you get that? Where did you put? In living room or where? Does it hook with alarm clock or not? I am sorry if I sound stupid, because I search that brand name.

I remember we have useful product of those device for baby cry until it become limit?? Am I image or what?:roll:

Any tip or advice; I do not know if out there website have Deaf Parent or something advice that I could use.

Again, thanks for information.

Simple answer... Use Google and type "baby crier for deaf parent" or something like that. :)

it is not simple google up to find it. Since there are new brand name that I never seen before and I am asking for con and pro on those device if they have one.

don't say , 'google up' like this and this is just asking what product device. The google doesn't have a device for us to use.:roll:

Back