Where does a cute deaf guy meet a cute deaf girl?

I think your age will impact where you're going to find someone.

I think your age will impact where you're going to find someone.

It seems true that the older we get, the harder it is to find that one person we click with? After my divorce, it was harder to find the good guys at 30 years old than it was before I got married at 21 years old. Maybe for others it is different but I see many of my single friends who are in their 30s and 40s having difficulty in the dating scene.

Here are the events to meet deaf people in Maryland. Good luck. :)

» Silver Spring STARBUCKS COFFEE
8399 Colesville Road
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910
Host: Darrin Forshay
Every 1st Saturday
» DETAILS
» Frederick STARBUCKS COFFEE
Westview Plaza
5283 Buckeystown Pike
Frederick, Maryland 21703
Host: Thomas Hauser Every Saturday
» DETAILS
» ROCKVILLE STARBUCKS COFFEE
12091 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Host: Robin Schwartz
Every Sunday
» DETAILS
» westminster THE POUR HOUSE
233 E Main Street
Westminster, MD 21157
Hosts: Jenna Hubble & Lindsay Martin
Every 1st & 3rd Thurs.
» DETAILS
» glen burnie STARBUCKS COFFEE
4A Mountain Road
Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061
Host: Allan Bryant
Every 1st Saturday
» DETAILS
» gambrills ATLANTA BREAD CO
1334 Main Chapel Way
Gambrills, MD 21054
Host: Dr. William Darnell
Every 1st & 3rd Sun
» DETAILS
» germantown BORDER BOOKS
20926 Frederick Rd
Germantown, MD 20876
Host: Byron Hampton
Every Saturday
» DETAILS

I see you are from Iowa, and you were able to track the deaf events for MD!!
Could you please see if you could do the same for me for either Palm Bay or Melbourn Fl.? :ty:, Cricket

I don't know how old you are, but I have to agree with everyone else that your age makes a difference! If you're young, there's TONS of deaf students at Gally. You're sure to make some friends there.

I grew up mainstreamed as well, and I had to go with a friend to meet other signers. A year ago from today I knew literally no ASL except fingerspelling, and now I use interpreters for my classes. You'll pick it up in no time! Find the deaf community and hang out with them, they'll help you out. :)

I don't know how old you are, but I have to agree with everyone else that your age makes a difference! If you're young, there's TONS of deaf students at Gally. You're sure to make some friends there.

I grew up mainstreamed as well, and I had to go with a friend to meet other signers. A year ago from today I knew literally no ASL except fingerspelling, and now I use interpreters for my classes. You'll pick it up in no time! Find the deaf community and hang out with them, they'll help you out. :)

Well, the OP's about 5 yrs older now....:lol:

Since it's this much later, I wonder if he's fluent in ASL now?! He needs to update us!

UPDATE:

He is more fluent in Nepalese sign language these days because he has lived out there for a year teaching deaf kids.

He's been working on his ASL too. He's easy to sign with.

He is also engaged to a beautiful lady here in Boulder.

He's an awesome guy.

Wirelessly posted

Pythia said:
now, if anyone has any bright ideas for San Antonio...

If you do, please let me know! I go to San Antonio often. It is a beautiful city! I couldn't believe there are many cute guys! ;D I saw a couple signing to each other at Target the other day and I wanted to say hello but I could not understand their sign language. It is probably because I don't socialize with deaf people. I will go to San Antonio next year, so if you are up to meet me when I am in town, let me know. :)

If you want text my phone number 850-376-8432 me?Can you talk anything me.I doesn't matter so.Hope you call back me.I happy you talk today!

Back