Cheap oil is killing my job

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gas price today is cheaper than early 1990's, based on inflation calculator but diesel price is still very expensive, ugh.

30 dollars an hour, well there is downside on high paying job cause those would get laid off much easier than minimum wage.

I am just happy to see cheap fuel prices and can't complain.

Oil is now below 50 bucks a barrel, we will be seeing lower fuel price this coming spring, what a treat!

30 dollars an hour, well there is downside on high paying job cause those would get laid off much easier than minimum wage.

I am just happy to see cheap fuel prices and can't complain.

Oil is now below 50 bucks a barrel, we will be seeing lower fuel price this coming spring, what a treat!

Yes, also Texas, North Dakota and few states who are biggest oil shale will be in recession due to oil meltdown.

That why conservative politicians shouldn't depends on fossil fuel and it cost more to drilling the shale oil.

Now you know why Saudi refused to reduce production, just to kill these USA shale production, and kill some of EV production. Once they are gone, they could cut the production and keep money for themselves. That is how it is for the last 40 years. In other words, Saudi knew how to manipulate using the law of supply and demand.

Thank God! Obama is going to veto the Keystone XL pipeline! Doing so is going to screw us dearly. Save them for future when really need.

Nothing of anything will help on anything.

Thank God! Obama is going to veto the Keystone XL pipeline! Doing so is going to screw us dearly. Save them for future when really need.
Fracking and using all the chemicals that we'd get in our drinking water will add more poisons to our poisoned systems. The fight is to keep it going and I have enough issues between living close to a nuclear power plant and now a coal burning plant. So you get screwed because the President did exactly what he said he'd do - veto the bill. Or, you get screwed because while you work the job it's going to poison other people.

Capitalism and supply and demand are part of this country. If anyone is killing it, it's the smart idiots in Washington - not the Saudis.

Fracking and using all the chemicals that we'd get in our drinking water will add more poisons to our poisoned systems. The fight is to keep it going and I have enough issues between living close to a nuclear power plant and now a coal burning plant. So you get screwed because the President did exactly what he said he'd do - veto the bill. Or, you get screwed because while you work the job it's going to poison other people.

Capitalism and supply and demand are part of this country. If anyone is killing it, it's the smart idiots in Washington - not the Saudis.

Fracking does increase the number of earthquakes as well.

Why should i pay $3 a gallon Foxrac? High Gas prices effects everything.The Food you buy the Clothes you buy because of fright companies that have to charge you more because high gas prices. Not to mention your airfares are higher they have to charge you fees like for your Baggage load on the plane.

Why should i pay $3 a gallon Foxrac? High Gas prices effects everything.The Food you buy the Clothes you buy because of fright companies that have to charge you more because high gas prices. Not to mention your airfares are higher they have to charge you fees like for your Baggage load on the plane.

Do you want to kill oil shale that discovered and produced in US?

We know that you receive SSDI and if your deafness is only one reason so it is obviously that you are too lazy to go to school and study hard and find job with better paying.

You are giving Saudi Arabia and Russia win, US lose.

Were going to become an oil Giant. Thats what the Shale has done. Obama was wrong all along. He said,,Quote
You cant drill your way out of a problem to lower gas prices
But Newts book is right
51yxUcPDGcL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Yep That man should been The President! Then we would had it made.

Were going to become an oil Giant. Thats what the Shale has done. Obama was wrong all along. He said,,Quote But Newts book is right

at the expense of our pristine environments.... that ok with you?

Yes as long i see this
4257209376_gas_price_sign_LED_2_matrix_xlarge.jpeg

And Not This
gas-350-480x350.jpg

Im Satisfied

you do realize that it means less clean water for us? and less fertile agricultural soil for us? and increased cases of cancers? don't you think we should focus on moving to the next generation of energy technology?

Only if Money can't talk.
you do realize that it means less clean water for us? and less fertile agricultural soil for us? and increased cases of cancers? don't you think we should focus on moving to the next generation of energy technology?

We can move on to alternative energy. But its gonna take time to develop. We are not near Star Trek technology yet but were getting closer to it. But having high gas prices are just insane. That means food is more expensive to buy, Clothing is more expensive to buy. And taking a flight is expensive to buy.

Were going to become an oil Giant. Thats what the Shale has done. Obama was wrong all along. He said,,Quote But Newts book is right

Your claim is false.

Oil shale REQUIRES high oil price to survive - $80 per barrel so it won't make gas price cheaper.

Diesel is expensive nowadays so that wasn't same as in 1993 that where diesel was like 10 cents more than gas.

We can move on to alternative energy. But its gonna take time to develop. We are not near Star Trek technology yet but were getting closer to it. But having high gas prices are just insane. That means food is more expensive to buy, Clothing is more expensive to buy. And taking a flight is expensive to buy.

it's already developed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back