Revelation End of Days on History channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a faith like reba I don't believe half of it but I do respect their opinion and what ever gets you through life in harmony has to be good
Whatever gets you through is most important to me.

but may have happened we not aware of it.
Oh, you would be aware of millions of people disappearing in less than a second. :)

think god mention something about those who not notice sort of time condition..are you Mormon reba?
No, I'm not a Mormon. I'm an independent Baptist.

you may still be here but others have gone...this could be rapture how would we explain it,God may have different view did he not say those who have eyes will see it and goat versus sheep mark poss we got it but can't see it..and where 666 fit into
ALL believers in Jesus Christ will be snatched up at the same time--that would be millions of people all over the world. It would be impossible not to notice.

oops I said it wrong.

correction - half-glass empty.... half-glass full...
The optimist sees the glass as half-full; the pessimist sees the glass as half-empty; and the engineer sees a glass that's twice as big as it needs to be. :lol:

that why thought reba Mormon they believe in rapture...my idea of rapture may not be same for others...muslims believe in rapture and it horrible the way rapture seen very different to reba idea
You are correct that not everyone's concept of the Rapture is the same. My concept of the Rapture is not at all the same as a Mormon or Muslim concept.

Oh, you would be aware of millions of people disappearing in less than a second. :)

No, I'm not a Mormon. I'm an independent Baptist.

independent Baptist? what's that?

ALL believers in Jesus Christ will be snatched up at the same time--that would be millions of people all over the world. It would be impossible not to notice.

I thought they had to be good people. Not all believers in Jesus Christ have lived good lives.

you know.... I've heard of this "rapture" thing many times but I just realized now that it's not raptors... d'oh me!

I finally googled "rapture" and now everything makes sense. I was wondering what the heck these guys were yapping on about... Raptors (dinosaur) running around and attacking people??? :lol:

So that's what Jurassic World is about

independent Baptist? what's that?
It means that our church is autonomous. Each independent Baptist church governs itself--there is no hierarchy or convention organization. We select our own pastors and the missionaries that we support. We vote on how to spend our money.

When I was younger I carry the book 'Black Elk Speaks' with me and that was my bible .

I thought they had to be good people. Not all believers in Jesus Christ have lived good lives.
No one lives a good enough life to spend eternity with Jesus Christ in heaven. The only way we can be allowed in the presence of a holy God in His kingdom is by repenting of our sins and accepting the substitutionary payment for our sins by the bloody death of Christ. The Rapture is for any and all who have trusted and accepted that salvation of Christ. It's not our goodness that makes Heaven possible but His goodness.

No one lives a good enough life to spend eternity with Jesus Christ in heaven. The only way we can be allowed in the presence of a holy God in His kingdom is by repenting of our sins and accepting the substitutionary payment for our sins by the bloody death of Christ. The Rapture is for any and all who have trusted and accepted that salvation of Christ. It's not our goodness that makes Heaven possible but His goodness.

Will there is no one in my family that will be doing this , we're Jewish .

Will there is no one in my family that will be doing this , we're Jewish .
Jewish people can become believers, too. Most of the early Christians were themselves Jews, as were the writers of the Scriptures. Of course, Jesus himself was a Jew.

And .... God doesn't have favorites ... he loves all of us. Jesus was God's way of reaching down to mankind to lift us up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back