Superbowl 50

I'm just gonna watch the commercials. :D

Well, weather here in California for Super Bowl weekend......forecast shows close to 70 degrees and sunny.

Lucky, today it is super windy and BRRRRRR cold.

Tonight, I got little bit of wind. It's colder here and ice on my windshield in the morning. I live closer to the mountains :)

I want to see the Broncos lose:giggle:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 9
I'm just gonna watch the commercials. :D

Me too! However my son is rooting for the Panthers and is so upset when they fumbled giving Broncos the ball for a touchdown so it is influencing me to get into the game. Lol

:(

Too many false start penalties and fumbles and poor Cam getting sacked and piled on so much... Painful loss to the Panthers.

But since I was taught by my late Swim coach- Coach H.... Always be fair to your opponent and treat them with respect in their loss or win... Congrats to the Broncos on their win.

We'll be back!

Oh wow, why Broncos beat Panthers? :hmm:

Many of you hoped that Panthers win, but I'm neutral on that.

but... I'm glad that whoever defeat Patriots.

It certainly is disappointing loss for Panthers after they had a great regular season 15-1. The loss definitely is a big blow to the team.

Congrats to the Broncos team for the SB championship. :)

Good win for the Broncos...I was a little shocked they pulled it off. The commercials were not as funny as in the past. The Dorito one with the couple having a sonogram was super funny. I also think last years half time show was better than this years.

about the only thing I LIKED was Lady Gaga singing the national anthem, but was unhappy that we only got ONE shot of Marlee signing. Marlee did post another video on her FB page showing her in a pic within pic view.

I like Coca Cola ads with Antman and Hulk. :D

about the only thing I LIKED was Lady Gaga singing the national anthem, but was unhappy that we only got ONE shot of Marlee signing. Marlee did post another video on her FB page showing her in a pic within pic view.

I was wondering how this turned out. I did not get back from shopping in time to see for myself. It seems they could have thought this out ahead of time and had them positioned such that both were in the shot. Or put Marlee in a good sized box in one of the corners.

Marlee Martin post a video of her signing the whole thing. It was on paid NFL Network anything.

I was wondering how this turned out. I did not get back from shopping in time to see for myself. It seems they could have thought this out ahead of time and had them positioned such that both were in the shot. Or put Marlee in a good sized box in one of the corners.
I think there was live streaming of the ASL anthem on NBC. I think last year the same thing was done as I remember watching the signer (I've forgotten who it was oops) on my PC with the game on my TV next to it. That was a trip as there was a bit of a delay between them lol.

Am sure in a day or two there might be a video somewhere of just Marlee signing (that would be nice).

In all the years they've had ASLers, I don't think the cameras were ever fully on them (or at least one camera) or used a "picture in picture" format. You'd think they'd figure that out by now.

I think there was live streaming of the ASL anthem on NBC. I think last year the same thing was done as I remember watching the signer (I've forgotten who it was oops) on my PC with the game on my TV next to it. That was a trip as there was a bit of a delay between them lol.

Am sure in a day or two there might be a video somewhere of just Marlee signing (that would be nice).

In all the years they've had ASLers, I don't think the cameras were ever fully on them (or at least one camera) or used a "picture in picture" format. You'd think they'd figure that out by now.

They did one year...Garth Brooks was kind enough to allow the deaf signer/interpreter share the stage with him and it just so happens that this person was Marlee...:lol: it's out there somewhere on Facebook......

Whoo! Go Cardiac Cats! :P It's all said and done, paid our dues where we erred, Broncos are dead meat! :dance2:

About 'dead meat'

download.php

Next season Miss Thing! lol

Looks full tummy to me, it got little bite out of the donkey meat :giggle: lazy cat

Back