Do dogs go to heaven?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere, they have horses in heaven right?

I doubt it s horse that you are speak of but it s more like Pegasus.

allrocksgotoheavenzv6.jpg

That is for god to decide.

Maybe dog's can't get into people heaven.... but there is a doggie heaven with piles of bones and frisbee's flying all over the place.

For that matter, there might even be a Doggie Jesus or something... tied up to the pearly gates waiting for god to come out and finish his walk.....?

My dog and Oceanbreeze's dog are playing together in heaven right now!

Domestic animals mean any animals horses, birds, cows, cats, dogs, hamsters, pigs, and many!
"And God went on to say: "Let the earth put forth living souls according to their kinds domestic animal and moving animal and wild beast of the earth according to its kind " And it came to be so"

So dogs, horses, birds, etc then have souls.

"And God went on to say: "Let the earth put forth living souls according to their kinds domestic animal and moving animal and wild beast of the earth according to its kind " And it came to be so"

Do you see a word "dogs" in this sentence? no.

I don't see the word "humans" in this sentence either.

Just pointing out the obvious.

I don't see the word "humans" in this sentence either.

Just pointing out the obvious.
Don't know my Bible that well, but I'm guessing this took place before "humans" came on the scene. So they had souls before we even existed.

Don't know my Bible that well, but I'm guessing this took place before "humans" came on the scene. So they had souls before we even existed.

I don't know the Bible well either, but I do know that God created man before the animals in Gen 2, and after the animals in Gen 1.

I believe all living things have souls. Period.

Well there's that.

And as only humans can domesticate animals (other animals cannot), and as being domestic means living in and around human life, and to be domesticated means you can no longer live in the wild, and that domestic has to do with household and family, I'd say being human is all about being domestic.

I was joking!! But on the other hand I know some human that are far from being domestic!

Do Muslim dogs get 72 virgin dogs?

HaHa! I don't think dogs and muslim go together; dogs are regarded as "dirty" by muslim's. And, if a dog is capable of martyr, then it is because the dog wants to go to a better place where it is accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back