How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
How is your weather today??

it's raining here, and 53. I didn't bring my witner jacket with me this am. uh oh. lol

Rainy and going up to 60, then it will cool down this week back to "normal" temps.
My ground is still frozen though. I tried to remove plastic candycanes from my flowerbed this morning and broke two of them. Will wait till the ground thaws before trying to remove the other two.

Same weather as LoveBlue's. More of a fog-like environment than rain.

Rainy and going up to 60, then it will cool down this week back to "normal" temps.
My ground is still frozen though. I tried to remove plastic candycanes from my flowerbed this morning and broke two of them. Will wait till the ground thaws before trying to remove the other two.

We had rain yesterday, and it melted snow and caused flooding not far from here. Still have snow on the ground, but at least walking conditions have improved, however.

It's rainy and warm right now , that is not a problem , that problem is we had snow yesterday and it snowed again and guy doing the plowing did not come back so we have huge puddles in the driveway that will freeze up tonight . I called my manger and they are not worried about it. :shock:

It's rainy and warm right now , that is not a problem , that problem is we had snow yesterday and it snowed again and guy doing the plowing did not come back so we have huge puddles in the driveway that will freeze up tonight . I called my manger and they are not worried about it. :shock:

Then they are the world's biggest A-holes for not worrying about it.

It's 70 degrees and overcast.

FF: About the same as yours. Rain hasn't stopped. It's "warm." Hit 51 yesterday and I was so not used to it that we were able to walk around the neighborhood without a coat.

(Asheville, NC)

FF: About the same as yours. Rain hasn't stopped. It's "warm." Hit 51 yesterday and I was so not used to it that we were able to walk around the neighborhood without a coat.

(Asheville, NC)

Yeah. I do see lots of snow are almost gone except the tiny mountains of snow on the corners of the street. They look ugly! haha We are supposed to have little snow and shower tomorrow and it goes down to 38 degrees oh great!

Yeah. I do see lots of snow are almost gone except the tiny mountains of snow on the corners of the street. They look ugly! haha We are supposed to have little snow and shower tomorrow and it goes down to 38 degrees oh great!

Here in Chicago there's a Flood Warning and a Small Craft Advisory. Tomorrow is supposed to reach 40, and Monday is supposed to reach 35, and the next couple weeks is forecasting more 40's, so we shall see.

Here in Chicago there's a Flood Warning and a Small Craft Advisory. Tomorrow is supposed to reach 40, and Monday is supposed to reach 35, and the next couple weeks is forecasting more 40's, so we shall see.

very difficult think in fahrenheit...as only state without snow is Hawaii i guess you real cold..Weather ok here in east of england

very difficult think in fahrenheit...as only state without snow is Hawaii i guess you real cold..Weather ok here in east of england

I have Accuweather on my phone, and it's pretty accurate, and I would trust them with my life if it came to that point.

Then they are the world's biggest A-holes for not worrying about it.

The manger told me we do not have enough money for the driveway to be plowed again. So we'll take the risk of having someone fall on ice and sues us instead . Money was wasted on replacing grass seeds that never got watered and was eaten by the birds and squirrels . I do not how the HELL we spend so much plowing money already because the guy been doing a halfass job! I hope the HELL I can move out of this place!

The manger told me we do not have enough money for the driveway to be plowed again. So we'll take the risk of having someone fall on ice and sues us instead . Money was wasted on replacing grass seeds that never got watered and was eaten by the birds and squirrels . I do not how the HELL we spend so much plowing money already because the guy been doing a halfass job! I hope the HELL I can move out of this place!

You really should move out of there-- because of money mismanagement and idiots who don't know what they're doing. If I were the owner of your property, I would give them the ax and advise other property owners to NOT hire this group.

We're under a tornado watch for the rest of the day. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back