How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
90 feels like 95.
Last winter was awful, but I am still anxious for autumn to return.

It seems like yesterday all of you were in the snow and frozen. This year is going by super fast. We are in the 90's today. Last night when we were looking at cars it was in the low 70's with a beautiful breeze.

Getting a lot of heat advisory warnings lately in FL. The Feel Like Index has been over 105 the past 3 days in a row now. Heat and humidity, even the dogs don't want nothing to do with it. Also been getting some lightning storms in the late afternoon/early evening, making it extra muggy when walking the dog at night. Gnats, mosquitoes, ticks ... remind me why ANYONE lives in Florida again?

its perfect in California.. to be specific, Northern California. too perfect! temp at mid 70's

79 right now (Real Feel 87), with a high of 86 today, and 75% humidity.

It was raining hard last night. Now it is beautiful outside but it will get hot. I really hate hot weather.

Another Severe Thunderstorm Warning this morning. This one better not knock out power like the one yesterday did. I'm :fingersx: that today will go more smoothly.

Absolutely gorgeous. It is a balmy 61 degrees. It was supposed to be a very hot week as of last week, but that sure changed. We are going to the State Fair tonight.

When I went outside at 10:45 AM, it wasn't raining, but halfway to where I was going, the skies opened up, and it began pouring buckets. It rained hard for about a half-hour, then I was able to get what I came for, and get back home.

Too hot and it could get up to 90 Wed, YUCKY! I was really enjoying the nice cool weather

Ahhhhh.... nice & breezy where I am. Feels quite good, and is refreshing. :P

It's effing windy at the Pier. And it's nice and comfortable here.

got pier near me effing windy there to

I'm in downtown Chicago, which is notorious for rough winds, but I'm not complaining, though, as it's pleasant outside today, and perfect for my next stop after lunch, Cloud Gate.

Boiling hot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back