What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overthinking because I always do. I hate saying no to people, especially work. But I NEED to get these tasks done tomorrow because other days don't work for me. I have school in less than a week and I don't have my books, photo ID an di need to get my glasses fixed pronto because bugging my ears/eyes.

So we bought a new car today. 2014 Nissan Maxima. This is our 5th Nissan. Sales guy was amazing. No one bothered us. Let us test drive by ourselves etc.

I will post a picture tomorrow.

Nice car! Congrats!

My husband & I are remolding our bedroom. I think about painting color "Gold" on my walls in the bedroom.

My daughter graduated from high school last May 19th. We are so proud of her and we are so happy for her. She's hearing. She go to college to become a Nurse. Now she is in college. I hope she likes it. :)

It's been 8 years for me and I still can't get rid of my ex either. So frustrating at times. I feel for you.

If only our ex'es would run away together never to be heard from again would be nice wouldn't it? ;)

Hmm. A thought came into my mind just as I was settling down to sleep. For this weekend's downtown trip, I'm not sure how I want to get there. I have two options: The #151 Sheridan bus to Union Station (Getting off at Cloud Gate) OR the Union Pacific North line to Ogilvie Transportation Center, and walk to State St. What to do? :hmm: I'll have to decide that soon enough.

Thinking about Michman49; hilarious comment he posted on my thread about the naked man and lawn chair humping woman.

If only our ex'es would run away together never to be heard from again would be nice wouldn't it? ;)
My friend and I have always plotted and hoped that we could develop an island and send people there who fit that criteria. There are two exes that my friend would like to send off a cliff and for me I do have a few people in mind I'd like to send to an island so they all can harass and annoy each other rather than the rest of us.

I'll be happy to allow for your exes to join the island-- full of other exes and pretty much any person attempting to ruin your life.

My friend and I have always plotted and hoped that we could develop an island and send people there who fit that criteria. There are two exes that my friend would like to send off a cliff and for me I do have a few people in mind I'd like to send to an island so they all can harass and annoy each other rather than the rest of us.

I'll be happy to allow for your exes to join the island-- full of other exes and pretty much any person attempting to ruin your life.

founds fair to me,but you not thought it out if you fling them off a cliff why spoil the island it waste. just drown bastards in first place...you get load mangled up bodies washed up on beach which could put you off Taquilla Sunrise IF you happened to be relaxing upside no hear them,so island no good

Thinking that I should not have slept so deeply, as I was supposed to wake up at 4:30 AM, and I woke up at 5:40 instead. Not thrilled about that.

thinking about going to friends ruby anniversary and why I bother paying fortune in train fare cos I honest and gits don't pay cos dishonest

I have decided that I'm going to take the UPN this weekend, and take the #151 bus back home. Why? So I can maximize my photo opportunities. It'll be better that way.

Thinking about taking a break from riding my bicycle tomorrow and Friday, and get rested up for the weekend, as it'll be a long day Saturday, starting at 7:30 AM.

What is happening on Saturday if I may ask ?

Trip downtown. Gonna spend the day traveling to various parts of the area. I'm planning on going to Navy Pier, Cloud Gate, and maybe the Hershey Store, but that's not yet decided. Also, I have plans to take some new photographs, as well. I'll be walking a lot on Saturday, which will do me some good.

Trip downtown. Gonna spend the day traveling to various parts of the area. I'm planning on going to Navy Pier, Cloud Gate, and maybe the Hershey Store, but that's not yet decided. Also, I have plans to take some new photographs, as well. I'll be walking a lot on Saturday, which will do me some good.

The Hershey Store sound yummy! Do they made the candy there too?
We have a bakery not far from my condo and they use to made really yummy chocolate cake and you could smell chocolate a mile away . Have fun , I will be looking forward to seeing your new photos.

I am also getting bugged with the spider for not getting the fly that been driving me nuts flying around my condo. I will have to try and kill it myself , that damn fly just flew in my face when I typed this now I am really pissed off.

The Hershey Store sound yummy! Do they made the candy there too?
We have a bakery not far from my condo and they use to made really yummy chocolate cake and you could smell chocolate a mile away . Have fun , I will be looking forward to seeing your new photos.

Good question. Not sure, but if I do stop by there, I shall find out. I will return back home in the late afternoon/early evening hours, although what time I'll be back I have no idea, but I will return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back