What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting at Denver airport to fly back home. my plane got delayed again. from 4:20pm to 6:05pm. my plane got delayed twice too from Newark.

Southwest = :thumbd:

waiting at Denver airport to fly back home. my plane got delayed again. from 4:20pm to 6:05pm. my plane got delayed twice too from Newark.

Southwest = :thumbd:

I like Southwest however keep in mind, I think there are few storms brewing in Central USA which is probably why the flight is delayed.

Drinking a Sprite to try and settle a sick stomach.

Probably going to go to sleep soon. I think Shel sent her germs north via I95 or the NEC tracks. Sniffle sniffle.
:giggle:

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Probably going to go to sleep soon. I think Shel sent her germs north via I95 or the NEC tracks. Sniffle sniffle.
:giggle:

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

It is definitely going around..got a few coworkers and some students at where I work calling in sick today. Ugh!

I'm watching a movie called "Just one of the guys".

Watching UConn play Kentucky in the NCAA basketball final game...

None of my teams made it. :shock:

I'm finally going to get out of the house tomorrow but it is for a dental appointment. Yuck!

Just finished watching the first episode of Turn.

Snacking on Cashews....just love 'em....

You should see how them yankees up north hog cashews ... and pronounce it wrong too ... my exwifes mom had a can once I ask her if I could get some she gave me a dirty look and said NO!!!! And she was serious! They pronounce it KA - shoe .... not CASH ew

I'm going to stay up until my daughter checks in with me from Ireland. Her class leaves for Portugal for ten days and I definitely want to talk to her before then.

I got up around at 5:30 am then woke my daughter up at 6:00 and she got ready to go school. I am finished to do laundry yesterday. I can't stay online too long. I have to make crafts. Have a nice day!

Eating cheddar bacon potato chips and watching TV show called "Catfish".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back