Harley Davidson look likes...

Swede

Reaction score
For those wanting Harley Davidson motorcycles, but can't afford one... how about the Suzuki Marauder? It looks like one and even almost sound like one. My friend had one & it fooled many people into thinking it's HD.

One can find a used a few years old Maurader for about $3-4k or so...

Those are good starter bikes or if you're on a budget. If some is new to riding. They are in a good price range...

Personaly I would rather buy a old basket case & build my ride. Cuz like how Ray Charles used to sing in the Coke commercials "Ain't nothing like the real thing baby" :cool:

C.C.Sinned said:
Those are good starter bikes or if you're on a budget. If some is new to riding. They are in a good price range...

Personaly I would rather buy a old basket case & build my ride. Cuz like how Ray Charles used to sing in the Coke commercials "Ain't nothing like the real thing baby" :cool:
Uh-huh!

I rather like my Honda-Davidson, LOL! I've fooled many people with my bike (Spirit 750), it does the job for now. I do have to admit though the first chance I get I will have a Road King (without the front fairing) it's got that big big look I want.

True! In fact that Harley Davidson actually sued Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha for copying their sounds and the look. Guess who won? The Jap! That is why it is still around. Yea, it sure pissed off HD. I personally like HD, but I do not like TLC that HD bike tend to requiire compare to jap bike that requires little tlc.
I also don't support union shops!

sued

when harley sued the jap companies for sound ,they tried to copy write the exhust note! what a bunch of pussys!
then they sued for looks... and it was proven that harly stole the looks from indian and excellsor and 3 others!
and as for v twin "harley" motor...it was stolen and copied from Jason A Preswick.
harley sued everybody under the sun! the sued a shop called the hog farm! claiming hog was a harley copy write and that shop was not a dealer.once the jugde found out the shop has had that name longer than harley was in business he told them to go fuck thems.

if harley had more enginers than lawyers,they would have a better bike!
buy the way a honda golw wing is made 95% in the US vs. 60% of a harley!
so much for an american bike! the forks.japan,wires, grips ,lights,shocks,tins,black box, tiawan.......and more.

just so you know,i am a certfied cycle tech from MMI and i works in a few harley shops and have built 3 bikes(helped on 7 others) that got into easyriders mag.

yes i love harleys ,i just hate all of that mine is better than yours bull shit.it makes me sick.there is a reason you can buy a 1970 honda cb 750,that has been sitting for 10 years...clean the carb,new oil ,plugs..and ride away!
its called better enginering.

the only bike in the world that needs more attention and work..and tune ups... is ducati..but atleest they go fast!

Back