Do you have a problem with nasal polyps?

webexplorer

Reaction score
I have the colloidal silver spray (18-22 PPM) for my nasal polyps. Now, it is not working. I used to spray a Flonase - you have seen this on TV commercial. I hate the Flonase because it usually blocks my nose for a week.

I cannot find another way to kill the polyps without a surgery. It makes me crazy. A couple of years ago, my doctor removed them in the operation room, and he didn't finish it because he was careless. He is full of asshole.

Do you know alternative medicines that might work for me and others who have the same problem? Last year, I read about a Hydropgen Peroxide on the internet - a forum saying that it helped them to eliminate their nose-allergy for one year without using any medicine. Now, I don't remember the name of that forum. Maybe, this information seems too true but too tricky cuz it is just a forum.

If I use Tea Tree Oil, I don't like it because of the scent that blocks my nose for one week. ggrrrr. Darn it. The QXCI machine usually works for me, but the service is not cheap, and it takes 45 minutes for me to drive there for my appointment.

Well, I hope that you know how to get rid of that damn polyps. Let us know about it. Thanks.

Getting rid of polyps

Selenium will do. To start with, take one tablet with breakfast and one tablet with supper for the first 2 days then go from there to regulate as needed. Be sure to buy selenium from your local health food store only ! :) All natural products work best! :)

Webexplorer, I came home late last night from a 200 mile trip. Sorry for lateness, but I had a good laugh when you were told selenium was for sexual reproduction improvement and so forth. No wonder an old guy like me is "perked" up often. :lol:

Well, I can tell you from my own experience that selenium cured polyps in my colon in just 2 days!

Yes, Dr. Balch said that selenium is an antioxidant especially when combined with vitamin E. Dr. B goes on to say that selenium has also been found to function as a preventative against the formation of certain types of tumors. In another paragraph, it says that selenium deficiency (not taking enough) has been linked to cancer and heart disease. The deficiency has also been associated with infections, liver impairment and a few other health problems.

If you did not get selenium yesterday, call around and find a health store that sells Good 'N Natural brand. I'm very satisfied with that brand name. On the selenium bottle I have, it says, "Promotes the Immune System". The bottles are in yellow & green wrappers. Hope your local health store has that brand, if not, then be sure it is quality brand such as TwinLab, Nature's Life, Nature's Way, Schiff, etc.

Perhaps I should ask, did the person at the store recommend something else? If so, did you buy it? What was it if you bought it?

I hope you had no problems sleeping last night. I would hate to suffer one more sleepless night trying to breath. :zzz:

I will look for another health food store. I'll make sure to get the right brand and its quality especially a fresh one. Last resort, I'll make two tiny nuke to wipe them out. :squint:

Oh, I bet that you took the selenium, and chase a beautiful woman 200 miles away from your town. That would be pleasure to improve the sexual ... just kidding. :D

webexplorer said:
Oh, I bet that you took the selenium, and chase a beautiful woman 200 miles away from your town. That would be pleasure to improve the sexual ... just kidding. :D

:rofl: Well, I met some very pretty girls at a track meet 100 miles away, but nothing happened. Some were high school girls and I'm old enough to be their grandpa. Four girls were just absolutely amazing pole vaulters, especially 2 of the 4 almost beat the boys! These 2 can really vault well!
:jaw: I did some vaulting trying to get myself lined up for next year's Seniors' State meet for National Senior Games. I need to check on the new pole I bought a few months ago to see if it is right for me, if not, then I have to buy another one that is right. It is a tricky situation trying to get the right pole when a guy gets older and slower and heavier. It's a problem and I may have to give it up if the next pole is still not the right one. I placed 7th in two National Senior Games I have participated and both times I had a pole that was not right for me. A pole costs about 300 to 450 dollars depending on size and weight class. The last pole I had is already donated to a high school. I have helped their pole vault team (3 girls and 2 boys) qualify for the state championships. Their pole vault coach is really glad I help them out each year. Now, next year may be different, I will need to be a certified pole vault coach for 2006. I will have to figure out how to get that certification.

Anyway, back to selenium, I hope you get good quality and thanks for your recent post. Take care and let me know how it turned out.

Back