Birth Control Efficiency

I have 4 both my second and third child I was on bc :-P

People are not getting married as much today. It is no big deal having a baby and not being married today.
I had friend that was told by a doctor that she could NEVER have babies! My friend was very surprised and happy when she became pregnant . She had 2 healthy baby girls! That doctor was so wrong!!

We were told in the very beginning after a miscarriage we would never carry a baby to term. They were waaaayyyyy wrong.

We were told in the very beginning after a miscarriage we would never carry a baby to term. They were waaaayyyyy wrong.

Yeah doctors are wrong a lot of time! A doctor told one of my boyfriend he would be dead in five years. My boyfriend was around 30 yo at the time and he lived to be 73 yo!

^^ Happens a lot with the docs here in the sticks :) 73 is a great age as opposed to thinking you are kicking the bucket at 35. We were devastated when they first told us (my husband always wanted a large family) that was in june they told us. September we ended up pregnant again (didn't find out until december) and then my oldest popped out in July perfectly healthy and happy. Then the babies didn't stop. Although I blame my being on birth control why we ended up preggers so fast afterwards.

Point is doctors aren't always the smartest :)

Same thing happened to my mom. She lost one baby at around 6 months into the pregnancy. Doctor said she probably would not be able to conceive, and definitely, to his thinking, would not be able to carry a baby to term.

Eighteen months later my brother was born, two years later came me, two years and 3 months later, my younger sister, and slightly less than two years after that, the youngest sister.

When she went to see the doctor with pregnancy number 4, he said "You are making medical history!!"

After 4 kids, she felt that was enough. :lol:

Here's a funny story. My mother's form of birth control.

Seems that every time after getting married that my mother played her cello in a concert, she got pregnant. After the third time (me!) Dad made her sell the cello. :laugh2: - No more babies or pregnancies at all.

I had two daughters then miscarriage and was told same thing.

My third child conceived on birth control 7 years later. My fourth child conceived after husband have vasectomy almost 3 year after that. I then get fixed so no more surprise.:giggle:

Ours was boom boom boom. 1st then 18 months apart between number two then 14 months then 16 months.

I honestly think bc is just another money scheme lol. Like hallmark cards hehe

somehow haven't gotten pregnant, first partner and i had sex over 300x at least, no condom no anything, nothing happened.
second partner i'm with now uses condoms/pulls out.

My girl got pregnant when she was on BC pills, but efficiency of BC was affected by anti-botic shot.

Back