Want this

DeafNerdMommy

Reaction score
I saw this on shark tank today
http://www.fireavert.com/
It is a plug thing that you plug your oven into. When the smoke alarm goes off it shuts off the oven. Might be a problem if you are cooking and your smoke alarm goes off due to poor ventilation. I would never get anything cooked if I had this in my last apartment lol but I do walk away while cooking a lot. I have set my parents oven on fire twice lol. So for me this would be great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Attachments

• 1452235788596.jpg
    1452235788596.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 17
If you and your parents broil a lot of meat in the over you should clean the oven out a lot . All that grease will spit all over the broil element and that can start a fire .

I don't lol my kids put toys in there, so far like 2 baby bottles and a little people didn't make it out lol, idk I think personally would benefit from this. I am by far the worst cook I know.

I don't lol my kids put toys in there, so far like 2 baby bottles and a little people didn't make it out lol, idk I think personally would benefit from this. I am by far the worst cook I know.

Dont feel bad, my mom keeps putting the large pots and pans in the oven, no one checks and so needless to say, they dont have handles...

Got all these cabinets now and still stuffs them in the oven...smh.

Lol yea I hardly use the oven so I never check it for toys. I think my kids open it more than I do lol

If poor ventilation don't foot co3 alarm mine flash some good alarm systems

Back