Police fabricated story about his cruiser being shot at

See? Fabrication on story by cop, mind you, he/she have sworn an oath to uphold the law and not go above them... yet abused the power in legal system with this happening, how can we trust our justice associates doing their job when it comers to death penalty?

See? Fabrication on story by cop, mind you, he/she have sworn an oath to uphold the law and not go above them... yet abused the power in legal system with this happening, how can we trust our justice associates doing their job when it comers to death penalty?

The police is a guy and I agree this does not look good , it's an on going investigation so we'll find out more in the next few days . He wasted a lot of money and manpower plus school was on lockdown and closed the next day . It had to been awful for the police dogs too they had to work in the heat wearing bulletproofs jackets and muzzles .

One bad policeman.

Is there a cover up? No.

Is this action being ignored? No.

Did the police head apologize? Yes.

Was the bad cop fired? Yes.

Seems like the system is working.

One bad policeman.

Is there a cover up? No.

Is this action being ignored? No.

Did the police head apologize? Yes.

Was the bad cop fired? Yes.

Seems like the system is working.

That is true , I just would love to know what the hell was this guy thinking when he did all of this , it would had saved a lot of time and money if had told the truth right from the start . I would love to see more police departments operate like this one this.

That is true , I just would love to know what the hell was this guy thinking when he did all of this , it would had saved a lot of time and money if had told the truth right from the start . I would love to see more police departments operate like this one this.
His actions were certainly bizarre. I'm glad they got him off the force before he hurt someone else.

His actions were certainly bizarre. I'm glad they got him off the force before he hurt someone else.

I agree , I will interested to hear just what the brought all this on. It was close to a school too so I am glad no students were hurt. I never been to Millis , Ma. I will have to look it up .

some people desire be a hero it happens everywhere it form of sickness

Back