Confederate Flag

What does Confederate Rebel Flag means to you?

• A symbol of Civil War History

Votes: 41 25.8%
  • A symbol of racist

Votes: 44 27.7%
  • A symbol of Heritage (Civil War Veteran Generation)

Votes: 60 37.7%
  • Others - please specify

Votes: 14 8.8%

• Total voters
The gov (american) has flown on its gov property other flags besides its own....the raindbow flag has been flown on embassies as well as gov buildings...so on...

ahh so now we can't just have a debate /discussion about it?

That's what we're doing here y'know.
Oh alright, you got me. So it's just a debate about the Confederate flag and yet someone brought up the USA flag which has nothing to do with this thread. That's why I said, "move on" to leave it alone.

Reba said it all.

Any government can no longer fly a Confederate flag on its property. It doesn't ban this flag on people's private property.

Will its history be erased? No. Don't worry, be happy!

Reba said it all.

Any government can no longer fly a Confederate flag on its property. It doesn't ban this flag on people's private property.

Will its history be erased? No. Don't worry, be happy!

?????

Then what's up with removing statuses and all of those vandals on historical stuff? Those are some schools might change their name because of they have Southern names.

To me, they're really trying to erase some of histories... That's why I brought US Flag up when USA has a plenty of bad reputations as a simple explain. :|

?????

Then what's up with removing statuses and all of those vandals on historical stuff? Those are some schools might change their name because of they have Southern names.

To me, they're really trying to erase some of histories... That's why I brought US Flag up when USA has a plenty of bad reputations as a simple explain. :|

He has nothing to say because he lost the debate and he has no idea about what he is talking.

?????

Removing the statues doesn't remove the history. They are going to a museum. Don't worry, be happy!

Vandalism is everywhere, not just on those stuffs.

You gotta kidding me. You're not really attention to what's going on around the Southern states. But whatever you said. :|

You gotta kidding me. You're not really attention to what's going on around the Southern states. But whatever you said. :|
Do you have facts that show the statues were destroyed? Please answer it. I'd appreciate it very much. Thanks. I know that you didn't say that they were destroyed but my point is if the statues were removed and placed in the museum, the history is still there. If they were destroyed, then their history is not there. Know what I am saying? Do you know what a museum is? You worry too much.

For example, Nazi history is always available, even though Jews want it gone. In other words, Germany has a museum for Nazi history. What's more, we have millions of Nazi videos available for people to watch. So why should we, Americans remove its Confederate history? Our government will not ban the Confederate history. I hope that you get it now. If not, something's wrong with your brain. It's hard for me to argue with a person who has a mental issue.

I never said they’re destroyed. I said, "removed".

There are articles in this thread... or I have to assume that you do it for troll lolz. :roll:

I never said they’re destroyed. I said, "removed".

There are articles in this thread... or I have to assume that you do it for troll lolz. :roll:
I said "I know that you didn't say that they were destroyed". You don't get my point? If a statue is destroyed, therefore its history is gone. It's not destroyed so why are you concerned that the history will be deleted? I know this is a debate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I said "I know that you didn't say that they were destroyed". You don't get my point? If a statue is destroyed, therefore its history is gone. It's not destroyed so why are you concerned that the history will be deleted? I know this is a debate.

Don't worry. Next they will want to remove if from people lawns and then from anywhere it can be seen in public. That's how you "destroy" something, not all at one but one bite at a time.

You edited your post after I already refuted your claim of "destory word". Well, at the least, three people who 'liked' on my post, which they know what I talked about. You really need to read though this thread to find those articles that AD'ers already shared.

Rest my case.

You edited your post after I already refuted your claim of "destory word". Well, at the least, three people who 'liked' on my post, which they know what I talked about. You really need to read though this thread to find those articles that AD'ers already shared.

Rest my case.

No surprise about he lacked the thinking. :roll:

Back