editing/creating pictures??

coolgirlspyer90

Reaction score
I want to start and editing pictures by puting some really cool effects on them. but what program I have now is called: PhotoImpression 5. And it lets me put texts on, do some effects, borders (i want more.) and you could check PhotoImpression 5 on the internet and see what it have and what it does. Here's an example picture on what I did to edit it: View attachment 12585

but the picture is blurry bad and idk how to fix it....so idk what kind of progam like that i can use to edit pictures on..any ideas??

I want to start and editing pictures by puting some really cool effects on them. but what program I have now is called: PhotoImpression 5. And it lets me put texts on, do some effects, borders (i want more.) and you could check PhotoImpression 5 on the internet and see what it have and what it does. Here's an example picture on what I did to edit it: View attachment 12585

but the picture is blurry bad and idk how to fix it....so idk what kind of progam like that i can use to edit pictures on..any ideas??

Actually, I am quite experienced in Photoshop (I'm a graphic designer) and the photo you attached looks like Photoshop filters (artistic, blur, brush strokes, etc.) were applied to this picture. I don't think it was blurry to begin with. I don't think you can "fix" this picture.

one thing I would do is work on a copy of a picture as opposed to editing the only one you have. Once you apply the changes in many cases they are not reversable. Having the original intact will allow you to revert back to it and make a new copy to work with.

Actually, I am quite experienced in Photoshop (I'm a graphic designer) and the photo you attached looks like Photoshop filters (artistic, blur, brush strokes, etc.) were applied to this picture. I don't think it was blurry to begin with. I don't think you can "fix" this picture.

I have an example how blurry it is, i just put some effects into the picture.But here's what the blurry pic looks like when i can't fix it: View attachment 12606

this is a picture of Troy and Gabriella in High School Musical 2 on Disney Channel. And I wanted to expermient with a picture that was clear and i thought it was from online. But apperently not. ANd so idk how to fix it on PhotoImpression 5. Not photoshop.

You can't really "un-blurry" a picture that is already very blurry to begin with, sorry. At least not in Photoshop and certainly not PhotoImpression.

You can't really "un-blurry" a picture that is already very blurry to begin with, sorry. At least not in Photoshop and certainly not PhotoImpression.
I agree. You can't improve on what the original is. Or at least not that much.

You should make a copy and name it differently than the original. Make a copy for backup before you can do the work. Work on the copied one only. I do that all the time. I use Corel Paint Shop Pro XI.

How about let us see your art works in your Albums.

You can always try Gimp. It's like Photoshop, but free. :)

Back