What did you do today? Part II

I have zero hearing either (cochlear aplasia) but I love my iPod. Turn on very loud, and hold earphones in your hand.

:lol: Did you actually try that?

I just went and got a pair of my husband's earphones and tryed that. No feeling of any kind.

And electric toothbrush would provide more interest!

Haha I had a mare who was actually fine when she was in heat, but I've worked with other mares who are very opinionated when they are in heat.
What breed is you mare? I have a dutch warmblood gelding. He has a lot of attitude. :)

You lucky :lol: Her register APHA ( her sire paint and dam TB) 16.hd and 11 years old> picture at my signature :)

Headphones

:lol: Did you actually try that?

I just went and got a pair of my husband's earphones and tryed that. No feeling of any kind.

And electric toothbrush would provide more interest!

My exact experience. :-(

My exact experience. :-(

:lol: Don't be sad. I think you can develop new interests. You could start some training problem with your dog and do agility together.

You could get out of the house and develop a new interest.

So nice

:lol: Don't be sad. I think you can develop new interests. You could start some training problem with your dog and do agility together.

You could get out of the house and develop a new interest.

Botts thanks. I needed a pep talk!!

Last edited:
i lay on bed now, eat fruit salad and drink water, and watch movie. finally my heartburn gone!!!!!! it bother me all day.

Yes a tree fell on my truck and it boogered up the tailgate and the bumper where the limbs snapped off on my tailgate when it fell. I didn't hear it and it was in the front yard in the middle of the night. My mom said she heard it and thought I had drove into the side of the house. She went to look and found her car parked in the garage with no dings or dongs in it and thought it might have been thunder and went back to bed. Then she woke up and saw the tree then came and woke me up.

Yes a tree fell on my truck and it boogered up the tailgate and the bumper where the limbs snapped off on my tailgate when it fell. I didn't hear it and it was in the front yard in the middle of the night. My mom said she heard it and thought I had drove into the side of the house. She went to look and found her car parked in the garage with no dings or dongs in it and thought it might have been thunder and went back to bed. Then she woke up and saw the tree then came and woke me up.

This proves that if a tree that falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it... It does make a sound. Just not a normal tree falling sound because obviously that's way too much work for a simple tree to make. Much easier to bang on the garage door instead. :giggle:

Dixie, sorry about the bad luck. I hope your insurance covers this type of damage.

I'm surprised my alarm didn't go off when the limbs hit it. But then again I don't set my alarm if it's parked at home.

I'm surprised my alarm didn't go off when the limbs hit it. But then again I don't set my alarm if it's parked at home.

I can just see all the other trees scolding the one tree for setting off the car alarm.

Damnit Gerald's, I told you not to drop limbs on the ground. Now you done gone and woken all the little acorns!!!

:laugh2:

no times I am busy times lots of project want to handle to my times I am lots of times busy all the times I am handle I am want to try best to my improve skills on my
issues on adjust to improve I hope be on better issues on situation! hard work! alldeaf! I know hard to tough! I know on need to adjust to better reduce! Don't worry i will feeling better normal I hard to my mom memory pass hard!! hard for me! not easy complication I am tried on my sister ignored me i wonder instead to advise to my grandparents I will wisdom I straight to positive best to do it! Can Do it buidling to defend to increase mind my feeling normal!

i very tired work hard today!!!!! too much fuck paperwork!!!!!! i will take hot bath now and relaxing.

took my doggie to the Vet today...to find out that now she is now resistant to Advantage (flea control)...so now she is taking Comfortis, which is a monthly pill and it was hell to get her to take it!....
She got 2 shots along with some antibotics...the bill :shock: me!...She has never had a Flea before...

I had checked her all over and found no fleas...could not figure out "why" she was scratching so much!...Got her some Doggie Shampoo for dry skin last month...still she scratched...even tho' she had Advantage on for the month....The Vet was the one that found some "flea poop" on her tail.

She is allergic to Fleas. And with our weather...cold...then hot...cold then hot...they come up pretty often! Plus, all the Geese, Cranes and Ducks by the river side...(they carry diseases, fleas and mites)....

Gave her a bath, and the Vet said to use some Dawn dish lotion along with the shampoo, gave her the Pill...so now she is sleeping comfortably....

Really? I do this often. Maybe you not have loud enough?

Beats me. I ran the volume line to full and put it on a game that I know has sound.

I don't normally turn the sound on as I can't hear it, and sometimes get complaints if I start doing something that makes sound at an inappropriate time. :lol:

Preparing to get ready for college class tonite.. 6-10 pm for class.. should be fun.. gotta get dinner going and then get set.. good thing I checked the weather report, mentioning that there might be some snow (blowing snow as well!!!) so best to park in the parkage garage compared to outside .. lol...

Gee - what have I done today? Had a rough night, slow to fix breakfast, read a book, did some Sudoku puzzles, fixed lunch, went to Wendy's to get MIL some chili, came home and actually played on the PS2 for a short time. Have a hard time with the controller. I am not coordinated enough. Did more Sudoku puzzles. Was online a time or two and now I am here. Hubby is talking with the contractor and then I will fix dinner.

Got some paper work done for my business and I learned that I need a license for it so I got one. I tried to do some last month via mail but never got answer from them so I decided to apply in person .

I found out that my bank is only open till 6 pm on Fridays so tomorrow I will open up an account for my business. :Oops:

Back