Ukraine Protests

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking pretty ugly over there. :(

2nd Amendment is not a solution there. It will turn into Sarajevo. The government shouldn't be gunning down its citizens and the citizens shouldn't have violent protests.

:hmm:

Ukraine's parliament had voted to call early presidential election for May 25 instead of end of year. But President Viktor Yanukovych won't resign. Ex-prime minister Yulia Tymoshenko released from prison. I believe parliament will vote to remove President from office. if he refuse to resign, someone will shot him. LOL

That's fine if Russia wants to cut the gas to Europe so we will happily to provide the gas that we fractured (fracked) in various American states, to Europe at market price.

I wonder who those soldiers are? :hmm:

I believe it was Russian-backed soldiers.
As in they are Russian soldiers themselves, or as in they are Ukranians who are backed by the Russian government?

2nd Amendment is not a solution there. It will turn into Sarajevo. The government shouldn't be gunning down its citizens and the citizens shouldn't have violent protests.

Ukraine Gun Owners Association Demands Their Own Second Amendment

however, maybe we should advise them to make it perfectly clear that the government cannot infringe on their sole right to keep and bear arms. I think their second amendment should be worded as follows:
I. The right of all free men to own, carry, and use firearms, firearm components, ammunition, ammunition components, and all technological advances of firearms no matter what projectile they send - shall not be infringed by any home owner's association code, private property business owners, local ordinance, County, State or Federal law. There shall be no area considered a "gun free zone".

II. Any government employee who infringes on this right no matter how small is guilty of treason against the Constitution and the People and will serve no less than 20 years but no more than 100 years in a maximum security prison.

III. It is the right and duty of every citizen to remove from office or position, even forcefully any government employee who infringes on the right in Article I no matter how insignificant or miniscule the infraction may be.

I not long back from Eastern block of countries and many love Putin many would say they were better off under old regimes
you see things like shops with top fashion products no one can afford, at least under old ways they no bother have them things in first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back