cheap school bus wanted (sarasota)

The Deaf Guy

Reaction score
Looking for cheap running school buses no title needed within 75 miles of sarasota, fla if you or your friends knows of a bus for sale feel free to email me if its really cheap you'll get a finder fee for hooking us up

I also have racing buses for sale email me if interested

Looking for cheap running school buses no title needed within 75 miles of sarasota, fla if you or your friends knows of a bus for sale feel free to email me if its really cheap you'll get a finder fee for hooking us up

I also have racing buses for sale email me if interested

Do race the buses at the Desoto Speedway? The figure 8?

Yes that's correct I race at desoto speedway.... im running for the points championship this year in the bus figure 8s.... right now im the points leader and I hope to stay that way throughout this season

I've found some buses off craigslist but I wouldn't spend that much $$$ just on 1 bus

Hey blue have you been to desoto before?

Hey blue have you been to desoto before?

Yup, We are in neighboring counties. :D

Have you tried talking to some old grove owners. Some have old buses they used to transport the migrant workers. They might have some for sale.

Tampa Machinery have been known to auction off buses as well. It is a public machine and vehicle auction.

Yes that's correct I race at desoto speedway.... im running for the points championship this year in the bus figure 8s.... right now im the points leader and I hope to stay that way throughout this season

Cool let me know the schedule. So me and my family can come watch!

The figure 8 is hillarious!! It is one of my husbands favorite race at Desoto.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCyiH8jpsW4]YouTube - Dixie Motor Speedway - Figure-8 Bus Racing[/ame]

This is to give you an idea what TheDeafGuy does.

So he isn't looking for an expensive bus. As you see.

Whatcha think of it?
It was interesting.

It was one of those shows where the host involves himself in an activity. This activity involved a school bus race. He interviewed people asking how they buy cars and school buses. He also asked for advice. He even got to participate in the race. He ended up getting banged in the back and then flipped to the side. ;)

Yeah the best part is that the winner of the race gets 1000 2nd place pays 500 while 3rd gets 300 and the rest of the field makes 200 bucks which explains why I try and run 7 or 8 buses out there last season I had 10 buses but the most recently race which was feb 14th of this year I won first place and my other bus came in 2nd so that's 1500 bucks right there not bad for 20-30 minutes worth of racing

Here's the result of the race at this link Speednet Direct

Hey blue I've been on that website before.... but I appericate the help if you see anything else just let me know thanks

Back