What Books Have You Recently Purchased?

Ah, I have so many good books, and even my college text books as well. I got so many books it like a libarary here lol. So I got new books called 1. Obesessions can be murder by Connie Shelton, 2. White Out by Vicki Delany and 3. The Coldest Winter by David Halberstam. I do love to read Stephen Kings and so many good authors. I prefer to read the book before they show the movie. Reading the books is more depth then the movies. It also help me fall alseep when I read a book.

Never heard of the books. Who writes them?

How many have you written so far? me five complete and four not complete. Working on two uncomplete little at a time. I try 500 to 1,000 words at a time. Maybe more if I get lucky.

- "Scribbles of Dreams" by Pearson (I don't remmy author's first name but her last name)
- "Third Child" (I dont remmy who wrote this, sorry)
- "Poppy" by Brian Floca

Scribbles of Dreams is a slight similar to Romane and Juliet story, but it's more dramatic and a bit of crueler than the Romane & Juliet story we know. It's not really a lot of emotion of love, my opinion.

Third Child -- It's pretty much similar to China's limit popularity if you know what I am talking about. A boy must to protect himself from being discovered as an illegally third child. It's very sad story... :( I love it.

Poppy -- It's actually for children but I still like it. A mouse girl tried to save her people from a great owl. Nothing speical, actually. ^_^

AS for my own novel, I have more 1,300 pages and almost have 100 chapters right now. :) I still need to revise, re-write, and etc etc blah. :P

- "Scribbles of Dreams" by Pearson (I don't remmy author's first name but her last name)
- "Third Child" (I dont remmy who wrote this, sorry)
- "Poppy" by Brian Floca

Scribbles of Dreams is a slight similar to Romane and Juliet story, but it's more dramatic and a bit of crueler than the Romane & Juliet story we know. It's not really a lot of emotion of love, my opinion.

Third Child -- It's pretty much similar to China's limit popularity if you know what I am talking about. A boy must to protect himself from being discovered as an illegally third child. It's very sad story... :( I love it.

Poppy -- It's actually for children but I still like it. A mouse girl tried to save her people from a great owl. Nothing speical, actually. ^_^

AS for my own novel, I have more 1,300 pages and almost have 100 chapters right now. :) I still need to revise, re-write, and etc etc blah. :P

Poppy sounds cute. Maybe I should get one for the kids lol.

Whoa!!! 1,300 pages? 100 chapters. Normally I do up to 600 pages with maybe 27 to 34 chapters in one novel. Wow. Your book is gonna be sooooo thick hahaha... Are you gonna divide them?

Poppy sounds cute. Maybe I should get one for the kids lol.

Whoa!!! 1,300 pages? 100 chapters. Normally I do up to 600 pages with maybe 27 to 34 chapters in one novel. Wow. Your book is gonna be sooooo thick hahaha... Are you gonna divide them?

Yes, I will divide my novel book since it's quiet a lot of pages. It's going to have two books and a few mini hidden novel books for the third book. :)

Yes, I will divide my novel book since it's quiet a lot of pages. It's going to have two books and a few mini hidden novel books for the third book. :)

I do have lot of Charles Dickerson Novels and Elizabeth Barrent Browning are good. But I love to read "wethering Heights" is one of my fave book that I read over and over so many times. That book got a speical place in my heart.

like mini series. That is what I did with my first four series for young audience. But I am planning to make them into 80,000 words instead of 40,000. So revision and rewrite...it never ends there, life goes on haha...

like mini series. That is what I did with my first four series for young audience. But I am planning to make them into 80,000 words instead of 40,000. So revision and rewrite...it never ends there, life goes on haha...

Wow. You did great job with that. :) I'm exciting to read yours!!

I do have lot of Charles Dickerson Novels and Elizabeth Barrent Browning are good. But I love to read "wethering Heights" is one of my fave book that I read over and over so many times. That book got a speical place in my heart.

Oh, that. I do read a several times, now you make me want to read it again! Aha! :D I do, too, like them.

To correct: "Yes, I will divide my novel book since it's quiet a lot of pages. It's going to have two books and a few mini hidden chapters for the third book."

My mistake. >_<

Wow. You did great job with that. :) I'm exciting to read yours!!

Oh, that. I do read a several times, now you make me want to read it again! Aha! :D I do, too, like them.

To correct: "Yes, I will divide my novel book since it's quiet a lot of pages. It's going to have two books and a few mini hidden chapters for the third book."

My mistake. >_<

that s okay, u are entitles to make mistakes like I do, ha. I do have lot of old
Antiques books that passed down to my family members now I have it. It sure look nice with my house deconrations. ha.

Two days ago... I got book about Annie Duke

517PGY3E42L._AA240_.jpg

Will start to read it tonight or this week after finish college homework :eek:

restless_heart and Aquablue,
i am book addict as well hehe

i recently brought subterranean by James Rollins i am in the halfway into the book hehe, as well i am reading Mysterious by Nora Roberts i can read 2-3 books a time. i know it is nuts ha.

i recently brought subterranean by James Rollins i am in the halfway into the book hehe, as well i am reading Mysterious by Nora Roberts i can read 2-3 books a time. i know it is nuts ha.

I am a book worm gal that love to read lol

For some reason, I'm thinking there's a DVD (series) that goes with it... I should look that up!

that s okay, u are entitles to make mistakes like I do, ha. I do have lot of old
Antiques books that passed down to my family members now I have it. It sure look nice with my house deconrations. ha.

Everyone do make mistakes. You are not alone Mann. Revision and rewrite is every writer's nightmare, lol.

Aren't we thankful that our family have their love in books, enough to pass down to their children like us. *wink* They were from our grandparents and great grandparents and on and on...My father had so many old history books. I have a few too that were dated way, way back in their time. Their basement (it was sold two years ago) were filled with books of any kind. Even most were in the 1800's, maybe some from 1700's I have to check the dates of the books when it was published.

Welcome to the deaf book club moonflower!!! Nah, I don't think it is nut. If I am not working, I would read the whole book in one day, even two. Depends. Haha...

My daughter loves Nora Roberts and kept telling me read one of her books. Yes she took after my footstep and have a great love in books. Anyway, I kept putting it off on a hold (To read Nora Roberts to see if I like it.) She let me borrow one of her's and it is sitting there on my bookcase. I better pick it up soon.

I am a book worm gal that love to read lol

Welcome to the deaf book club. I am also a book worm lol...

Does anyone have a member of any book club. I do. I am a member of DoubleDay Bookclub. I cancel other four because sending the response are pain in the arse!!!! Sometimes they sent me the books that I DO NOT want, lol. So I kept just one bookclub.

restless_heart
aww thanks
Nora Roberts are good i don't judge the authors if some books are bad they are doing good job trying to get books together smile

i am amazon.com member that i can pick what i wanted from there
lot of books to chose

Everyone do make mistakes. You are not alone Mann. Revision and rewrite is every writer's nightmare, lol.

Aren't we thankful that our family have their love in books, enough to pass down to their children like us. *wink* They were from our grandparents and great grandparents and on and on...My father had so many old history books. I have a few too that were dated way, way back in their time. Their basement (it was sold two years ago) were filled with books of any kind. Even most were in the 1800's, maybe some from 1700's I have to check the dates of the books when it was published.

Welcome to the deaf book club moonflower!!! Nah, I don't think it is nut. If I am not working, I would read the whole book in one day, even two. Depends. Haha...

My daughter loves Nora Roberts and kept telling me read one of her books. Yes she took after my footstep and have a great love in books. Anyway, I kept putting it off on a hold (To read Nora Roberts to see if I like it.) She let me borrow one of her's and it is sitting there on my bookcase. I better pick it up soon.

Welcome to the deaf book club. I am also a book worm lol...

Does anyone have a member of any book club. I do. I am a member of DoubleDay Bookclub. I cancel other four because sending the response are pain in the arse!!!! Sometimes they sent me the books that I DO NOT want, lol. So I kept just one bookclub.

LOL thanks. I don't think I could ever sell those books that passed down from generations in my family. But I do got so many recipes books too ha. I have heard of Nora Roberts is pretty good. She did some movies on life time. It was good. :)

restless_heart
aww thanks
Nora Roberts are good i don't judge the authors if some books are bad they are doing good job trying to get books together smile

i am amazon.com member that i can pick what i wanted from there
lot of books to chose

You are welcome. Amazon.com is great! I go there alot. Ever overspend it, lol. I get $25 certicficate for Amazon alot from my credit card company. I also buy CDs there too, not just books. But I worship books.

Every writers have their own talents. My best friend has met one deaf writer in New Jersey at Barnes & Nobles and bought his book. She got his autograph also. I wish I was there! He made copies of his books and sells Barnes & Nobles. I don't think he has an agent yet. I haven't read it yet. He did mentioned that he was hoping it will sell this year. I will find the name of that deaf author, I have it somewhere.

Back