Singer Amy Winehouse dead at 27

Im shocked but not shocked. Drug addicts die everyday. Sad.

RIP Amy

Sadly not a surprise.

Another member of the 27 Club.... I don't mean that sarcastically or as a snarky comment. I wish drugs and alcohol abuse didn't exist to the strong extent it does in the music and entertainment industry. Not great role models for generations to emulate.

Sadly not a surprise.

Another member of the 27 Club.... I don't mean that sarcastically or as a snarky comment. I wish drugs and alcohol abuse didn't exist to the strong extent it does in the music and entertainment industry. Not great role models for generations to emulate.

they resorted to drug and alcohol abuse because of extreme heavy pressure from what their fans demanded from them.

how selfish.... :(

What a waste...RIP Amy

yes drugs and alcohol can kill her if she dies and she quit performance for reasons

Now, let's hope that Lindsay Lohan learns something from this.

Indeed... It is a waste when ANY body surcomes to drugs and/or alcohol.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

She was very talented. Reminded me of Janis Joplin. Very sad

Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison ("The Doors," for you youngsters), Elvis Presley - the list goes on and on. And all those plain ol' ordinary folks who manage to die from alcohol and drug abuse.

It's very sad when people think "Oh, it won't happen to ME," for some b.s. reason. Once you're on that slide downhill, it's very, very hard to reverse direction.

Sad. Same as others like Michael Jackson, Anna Nicole Smith, Heath Ledger, etc. (Not saying I was a fan of any of them or anything, just examples) that get their lives swallowed up in fame, alcohol, drugs.

Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison ("The Doors," for you youngsters), Elvis Presley - the list goes on and on. And all those plain ol' ordinary folks who manage to die from alcohol and drug abuse.

It's very sad when people think "Oh, it won't happen to ME," for some b.s. reason. Once you're on that slide downhill, it's very, very hard to reverse direction.

John Belushi from SNL dies from an OD and I think Lenny Lenny Bruce too.

Back