I know Sign Language

Teekie

Reaction score
A deaf lady was speeding and was pulled over by a policeman. The policeman came up to her door and asked to see her drivers license and registration. Since the lady could not speak, she gestured that she was deaf. The policeman confidently signed, "I KNOW SIGN LANGUAGE, MAY I SEE YOUR LICENSE (signing VAGINA). Outraged, the lady took off speeding again. Confused, the policeman raced after her again, and succeeded in pulling her over for a second time. When he reached her door, he signed, "WHY DID YOU LEAVE... WHAT DID I DO WRONG?" The lady embarrassingly signed, "YOU WANT SEE MY VAGINA !!!!!!

That reminds me of an advertising company in Auckland tried to make a 'sign' for the city and ended up signing "Vagina" and "Aids".

When this came to their attention... they dropped the "signs"....

:laugh2: funny, when i was in hight school I tech the class sign lauguage . One my teacher aide sign pop corn and she did it wrong way beauase she sign like fuck finger then i wants to leave the room but i have to tell her look what she did all the class laugh and joking to me about it

I was teaching ASL one day, and 11 year old girl was trying to remember the sign for "keep." But she signed the "f***" sign instead. I tried not to laugh, and said no no, do it this way (showing her correct sign for keep.) I must have looked weird getting all red on my face and :shock: when she said that LOL

That reminds me of an episode of "Good Morning Miami" where they signed Vigina for Heart. LOLOL

LMAO.. Good one ! :rofl:

I remember, I taught sign language to a student at College. May I have some ketup ? I taught him sign in period instead of ketup. Few weeks later, he signed "please pass the period" to Deaf student. Then the student was stunned and stared at awkward student learning sign language. A student why did you look stunned ? Deaf student said, oh welll. it mean period.. a woman who have pms. A student approached me.. Oh Dear... I owe you a big time. I was laughed so hard. I love to pick on my friend. He never forgot this every moment. :naughty:

Now, he works full-time legal interpreter various courts, attorneys, etc.... He is big successful.

~ Sabrina

Back