Stole gas from other cars !!

Oh geez...better warn my boss cuz lately there has been vandalism done on our school vans and bus. Possible that they could try to steal gas next.

If youse have garden hoses laying around, put them away so they can't use any to draw fuel out of your automobiles.

ah there are more trouble to come when prices goes up... it effectly..

it pretty stupid if prices keep up, then crime goes up!

Oh that sucks.

Thanks for letting us know so we can watch out for that.

i am not worry about it .... if they are on my land and they will get buckshot on their butt....:rl:

It's not cool to be stealing these gas.

I was thinking, isn't there already a device or something that makes it harder for thieves to siphon these gases out of the car? I remember hearing something about it but can't remember where I heard it from.

We used to have key-locking gas caps on our '72 Chargers, during the 1980s because we parked outside always. I had gas stolen once from my tank before that. I knew that I had a full tank the night before, so when I got in my car in the morning to go to work there was almost no gas in it!

Good idea to do that so i can save some dead presidents in my pockets. LOL.. just kidding, i wont do that because i work for the city.

They wont because my street is crime watchers and 2 officers families live on that street include me (3rd) as animal control officer. So those thugs wont do that as well we're safe-

I'm not too worried about it. I bought a locking fuel cap after my brother kept stealing my fuel last year. It has kept him out so I guess it works pretty well.

I hope they steal gas from our diessel truck and ruined their motors with wrong type of gas.

Anyway they do steal gas from PO trucks, it happened to me last year with my LLV. They took whole gas tank out of LLV with a full of gas in it. Oh well.

It's not cool to be stealing these gas.

I was thinking, isn't there already a device or something that makes it harder for thieves to siphon these gases out of the car? I remember hearing something about it but can't remember where I heard it from.
Yeah, it's those gas caps that require a key to open them. I have a few friends that use these. You can find these at your auto parts store. :)

that reminds me of these movies - Mad Max movies. gas theives and war over gas. everyone cant live without gas... :dunno:

fuel_tank_cap_D60_with_lock_and_keys.jpg

Does this prevent them from stealing your gas? It would be nice if our ignition key will fit in it. That way we do not need more keys to our chains of keys.

Google it up and you can find plenty of it. I think Walmart have in stock.

Back