FarmTown on Facebook

saywhatkid

Huked on fonix werx!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anyone played this "FarmTown" on Facebook? Danger to your free time if you do. I have not showered for a couple days. Very addictive and a great way to meet many people. Oops, my crops are ready for harvest......*rushing over to my farm*

Has anyone played this "FarmTown" on Facebook? Danger to your free time if you do. I have not showered for a couple days. Very addictive and a great way to meet many people. Oops, my crops are ready for harvest......*rushing over to my farm*

A friend told me he loves it but I have never even seen it.

Guess I should try to find it. :lol:

I've not seen it either. If anybody finds it, post the link here. :)

Well I think I am a farmer now. Looks a little confusing. :hmm:

It is pretty straightforward, and easy to learn. Hope you enjoy it, and don't hate me if you play 24/7. I did warn about the addictive nature.

I got bored of it too. Plowed about 5 squares and I said "Alright that's enough of this." :lol: Reminds me of WebKinz - I don't have it, but my very young nephews do.

I got bored of it too. Plowed about 5 squares and I said "Alright that's enough of this." :lol: Reminds me of WebKinz - I don't have it, but my very young nephews do.

Darn!! I sent you a sheep!!

I started play with Farm Town since last month ago. My level is 9 now. I haven't play the game for few days. I'm playing it now. I think Farm Town is fun! But some people said it get boring to play a lot. I haven't buy a house because I don't make extra money yet.

Grapes is waste because it take 4 hours to grow. It only 20 cents. It still wasteful.

AlleyCat, I did sent you an Apple Tree for gift. :)

No, I don't want to add anymore applications. I have enough on my list.

My friend very addicted to it. And told me to try it. NOOO! I am not gonna TRY it and being addicted and I will ignore my house work or other things to do that I am have to do!! EKK! I have a family to take care of, that's come first. :)

Yes, I do have FarmTown on my Facebook. It was FUN! And, no I am not addicted to it, but I do really enjoy being there for my family. It's nice knowin' that I am there at FarmTown, so we can see each other what or where we are at -- just like in real life. Of course, there isn't much on that FarmTown, but you know there's someone out there where you could talk to and have fun together at FarmTown. It's a nice place to make a conversation and do things. ;)

Grapes is waste because it take 4 hours to grow. It only 20 cents. It still wasteful.
Well, grapes is a good starting crop. I plant potatoes at night, then they are ready by 5-6 PM the next day. I plant grapes after I pick the potatoes, then surf around until 10-11 PM when my grapes are done. Then plant potatoes again. I am near level 11.

Well, grapes is a good starting crop. I plant potatoes at night, then they are ready by 5-6 PM the next day. I plant grapes after I pick the potatoes, then surf around until 10-11 PM when my grapes are done. Then plant potatoes again. I am near level 11.

Man you are addicted, alright! You must be a city person in real life if you are getting a kick out of this ;D

My friend sent me something for Farm Town a few months back, but I got bored with it and forgot about it. But then a lot of my family/relatives got into it so I gave it another shot and have been hooked for a couple of weeks now. Am at level 20 (I think! could be 21...) and whew.

I gave up on planting the grapes. They always die cause I forget about them (hey I forget about my employees in Restaurant City and when I get back into RC, they're all whining and crying for rest! oops?).

Facebook is addicting, enough said! :)

I'll admit it-- after reading this post-- I got on FB and checked out FarmTown... I'm STILL THERE!!! OMG it's addicting-- I got my BFF playing now!!! She plays SIMS games so this is right up her alley!! Thanks guys!!!! LOL Gotta go-- got grapes to harvest!!! :D :D

I'll admit it-- after reading this post-- I got on FB and checked out FarmTown... I'm STILL THERE!!! OMG it's addicting-- I got my BFF playing now!!! She plays SIMS games so this is right up her alley!! Thanks guys!!!! LOL Gotta go-- got grapes to harvest!!! :D :D

I apologize to you. :giggle:

Back