If you have ever had a nasty lung infection.......

You said cannabis is bad for health so that's untrue and that why you received wrong information, but it is none of your fault. It is law enforcement agencies, DEA's fault.

The doctor could tell you can, you can't, so I don't know about your health.

Just keep yourself warm, so no need to smoke.

Just staying warm is all I need to do, and you're right, there's no need.

Why not the face??? :D
tumblr_llj4zxwA3r1qaalrko1_500.gif

One problem..... concussion history comes into play.

In Chicago, you'll probably breath into some smokes from all those vehicles that failed emission test on the road.

No way to really avoid this.

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone/Asus Tablet)

dereksbicycles said:
In Chicago, you'll probably breath into some smokes from all those vehicles that failed emission test on the road.

No way to really avoid this.

For the summer, yes. For the winter my biggest concern is the fume from the diesel fuel from the Metra.

So sorry you have problems with your lungs. I am just getting over with my bronchitis and I've had it for three months. I stay home most of the time when the weather is cold as much as I could. I also have asthma, so I use two types of inhalers and sudafed. Avoid dairy products as it causes phelgms. Any types of smokes would cause me to cough bad, so I avoid inhaling secondhand smoke. So I really do empathy what you are going through!!

So sorry you have problems with your lungs. I am just getting over with my bronchitis and I've had it for three months. I stay home most of the time when the weather is cold as much as I could. I also have asthma, so I use two types of inhalers and sudafed. Avoid dairy products as it causes phelgms. Any types of smokes would cause me to cough bad, so I avoid inhaling secondhand smoke. So I really do empathy what you are going through!!

Yeah, I had bronchitis 10 years ago. That's one of the reasons ny lungs are likely scarred. That, and the lung infection really did a number. Today, I'm better, but still have to keep an eye on several things, like these:

Weather
Pollen
Dust
Weed
Mold

Any of these are bad for me, but the last four are more worrisome.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Vicks-V1200-Personal-Steam-Inhaler/dp/B0000TN7MY"]Amazon.com: Vicks Personal Steam Inhaler: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

Or move to So. Calif.

You can just move to the middle of Kansas.

Back