How is your weather today part II

Meanwhile-In-North-Carolina.jpg

We are having a very decent spring after a very cold winter. I consider 20s 30s 40s decent. Last year it felt like we went from winter straight to summer and totally skipped spring! We even had nice surprise of 70 for one day last week.

Supposed to have a little snow in the morning... Hope not too slick as we are off on the roads to visit relatives.

we had some rain last night and a little bit this morning. Now it's just overcast.

We will be going from using the heater to air conditioner this weekend. It will be close to 90ª the next 4+ days. Yuck!!! Defnitely do not like these Summer temps. Still no rain.......

Cold...just plain COLD. Still using the heater and there is the threat of snow on Sat. When will this end?>????????????

We will be going from using the heater to air conditioner this weekend. It will be close to 90ª the next 4+ days. Yuck!!! Defnitely do not like these Summer temps. Still no rain.......

Thats BAD! You need our constant rain and snow! No good balance between both coasts, heh?

Thats BAD! You need our constant rain and snow! No good balance between both coasts, heh?

Yes, it would be nice if Mother Nature could switch things around for a little while. I'm not ready for summer clothes yet. I like my boots and sweaters.

It's going to be in the 50's Thursday but it going go to rain too . The first warm days in weeks and it has to rain too! :roll:

It's going to be in the 50's Thursday but it going go to rain too . The first warm days in weeks and it has to rain too! :roll:

I've seen your area on the news...so much snow. I bet your little dog can't wait to see the grass again.

Last week It was raining too much. This morning it was raining little. I noticed that ground is wet. I saw the weather news and next week it will be raining again. boohoo!

Yes, it would be nice if Mother Nature could switch things around for a little while. I'm not ready for summer clothes yet. I like my boots and sweaters.

I read that you guys are in serious need of water. We have TOO much here. The grounds are so saturated so you cant walk on them without sinking. It is that wet here.

Back