Humans (2015)

seen something advertised but not seen it...if you English tell me time and day bc I like this sort of thing

I've watched it. And like it. But don't like the blonde synth she's creepy.

Yeah, I don't blame Niska for what she did. I hope there are good humans change her view on humanity in sometime later episodes. From what I was told, the show only has eight episodes, so it's 4 more left while in UK, two more left.

11779888_897770856936271_3994286035936296128_o.jpg

Will check that out. :)

I like the show so far, the actresses do a great job acting like a robot without looking overly robotic. It does bring up quite a few valid points on the practical and moral issues of synths. For example, is it considered cheating if you bonk your robot? :laugh2:

The only gripe, if any, is that it tries a little too hard to keep our interest with all the plot twists and shock factor. One example was how the cop's assistant is really a synth, I mean, if you're a cop wouldn't you already figure out that your assistant is a synth? Plus it was a little too soon, it would've been better if the reveal was until later on in the series.

But overall it's a pretty interesting show I'll keep watching!

I have now seen it I was not that enthralled mainly for reasons you said nihilist...do you think it cheating if you bonk the robot that something think about

Because if a synth is full consistence being like us, then that would make sense it's considered as cheating when human falls in love with a synth while the person is still married.

Now, last weekend, in UK, the Season 1 is over but in USA here still has two more episodes left.

Because if a synth is full consistence being like us

One item to take into account is that the synth is programmed to act conscious. For all we know the synths don't really have an awareness of what they are doing but rather are just following an elaborate algorithm to mimic human behavior.

For example the synths are programmed to look concerned when they see erratic behavior or what about Anita saying, "I'm sorry but I don't understand the question" repeatedly. It's not really that much different from a computer application saying, "Sorry an error has occurred, please call tech support"

One item to take into account is that the synth is programmed to act conscious. For all we know the synths don't really have an awareness of what they are doing but rather are just following an elaborate algorithm to mimic human behavior.

For example the synths are programmed to look concerned when they see erratic behavior or what about Anita saying, "I'm sorry but I don't understand the question" repeatedly. It's not really that much different from a computer application saying, "Sorry an error has occurred, please call tech support"

I meant, if a synth is a capable of free will that he/she can think and feel.

Back