Planned Parenthood Director Reportedly Caught On Camera

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Selling Body Parts From Partial-Birth Abortions (Video)

An undercover video (below) appears to show a Planned Parenthood director discussing the sale of body parts from partial-birth abortions.

Dr. Deborah Nucatola, senior director of medical services at Planned Parenthood, appears in the video having lunch with the undercover cameraman, who is posing as a buyer interested in purchasing body parts from aborted fetuses. The video appears to show Nucatola describing the procedure used to perform partial-birth abortions, which are reportedly illegal.

“We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part; I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact,” Nucatola tells the buyer, who filmed the video on behalf of nonprofit organization Center for Medical Progress. “And with the calvarium, in general, some people will actually try to change the presentation so that it’s not vertex.”

“So if you do it starting from the breech presentation, there’s dilation that happens as the case goes on, and often, the last step, you can evacuate an intact calvarium at the end,” she added.

According to reports, the practice of selling body parts from partial-birth abortions is a federal felony punishable by up to a decade behind bars.

“This investigation by the Center for Medical Progress reveals the unimaginable horror that is Planned Parenthood,” said Lila Rose, president of anti-abortion group Live Action. "The exploitation of human life, the cover-up, and the black market profiteering by America’s largest abortion chain is not only egregious and heartbreaking, but exposes how the abortion giant is corrupt to the core — from the CEO, Cecile Richards, down to the local clinic.

“As Live Action has investigated through the years, Planned Parenthood’s barbaric practices reveal their contempt for rule of law and human life. This latest expose of Planned Parenthood’s trafficking of baby parts for profit should be the final nail in the coffin for the abortion giant.”

Watch the undercover clip below.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/heal...aught-camera-selling-body-parts-partial-birth

that awful..i know they use some for stem cells but just little from umblical cord..selling aborted body parts not good

Guys, guys, we need to get all the evidence out, first. Some people are saying, "FINALLY, they're caught," and some people are saying, "This is a libelous report spearheaded by GOP extremist and white man-wannabe Piyush Jindal!" Jindal (Bobby) is the governor of Louisiana.

At any rate, I will have to have saṃskāra (mental impressions and worldly attachments to the physical world) cleansed just for being white. Period.

Let's see what the evidence is. This world is messed up. It's claimed that we are in an era where this will continue for another 400,000 years or more. I don't see how we can even survive another 100 years!

Congress Will Investigate Planned Parenthood

for Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

Speaker John Boehner announced today that committees in the House of Representatives will take a look at the Planned Parenthood abortion business after a shocking new expose’ video that caught Planned Parenthood’s top doctor describing how the abortion business sells the body parts of aborted babies.

New undercover footage shows Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, describing how Planned Parenthood sells the body parts of aborted unborn children and admitting she uses partial-birth abortions to supply intact body parts.

In the video, Nucatola is at a business lunch with actors posing as buyers from a human biologics company. As head of PPFA’s Medical Services department, Nucatola has overseen medical practice at all Planned Parenthood locations since 2009. She also trains new Planned Parenthood abortion doctors and performs abortions herself at Planned Parenthood Los Angeles up to 24 weeks.

SIGN THE PETITION! Congress Must Investigate Planned Parenthood for Selling Aborted Baby Parts

The abortion giant released a statement from a top official defending Nucatola and its practice of selling body parts of aborted babies, which it calls “tissue.” Here is the Planned Parenthood press release.

Now, Speaker John Boehner says the House of Representatives will look into the “grisly” practice at Planned Parenthood. Boehner issued the following statement on the video released yesterday documenting the grisly practices embraced by Planned Parenthood.

“Nothing is more precious than life, especially an unborn child. When anyone diminishes an unborn child, we are all hurt, irreversibly so. When an organization monetizes an unborn child – and with the cavalier attitude portrayed in this horrific video – we must all act. As a start, I have asked our relevant committees to look into this matter. I am also calling on President Obama and Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Burwell to denounce, and stop, these gruesome practices.”

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, the number two Republican, also released a statement calling on House Committees to investigate inhumane abortion practices first revealed yesterday in a video of a Planned Parenthood employee.

“Life is truly a miracle, and here in the House we have fought and will continue to fight to protect the sanctity of life. I speak for all of my colleagues when I say I was deeply disturbed by reports and video of an organization engaging in such grotesque and inhumane practices. I will be working with House Committees to investigate the claims made by the employee. We should all agree that no life is expendable, and our society has no place for such callous indifference to life.”

The statements come just hours before members of Congress will host a press conference also calling for a Congressional investigation. Representatives Chris Smith (NJ-04), Sean Duffy (WI-07) and Ann Wagner (MO-02) are hosting a press conference calling for further investigation into the evidence presented in undercover video.

Governors of two states are also looking into the selling of body parts from aborted babies and Texas Governor Greg Abbott and Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal have launched investigations in their states.

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/15/...ood-for-selling-body-parts-of-aborted-babies/

rr did you write that or is it quote..abortions at 24weeks not good are many done at that stage.to do this body harvesting for money is awful but if harvest organs will start ave another babies life is that not better than throwing it away.It the monetary gain that makes it barbaric God forbid profits are made No money should come into this.
I agree with abortion but 24 weeks no way unless extreme circumstance.
What give me shivers is if women deliberately get pregnant to sell foetus or worse they talked into carrying foetus to 24 weeks when abortion should been done at 12 weeks.Some of these girls are on the slow spectrum may not be awAre what happening

rr did you write that or is it quote..abortions at 24weeks not good are many done at that stage.to do this body harvesting for money is awful but if harvest organs will start ave another babies life is that not better than throwing it away.It the monetary gain that makes it barbaric God forbid profits are made No money should come into this.
I agree with abortion but 24 weeks no way unless extreme circumstance.
What give me shivers is if women deliberately get pregnant to sell foetus or worse they talked into carrying foetus to 24 weeks when abortion should been done at 12 weeks.Some of these girls are on the slow spectrum may not be awAre what happening

I did not write tthis...its from the Link I provided....and yes, I do believe it has been going on for years...perhaps all over the world....Horrific, isn't it!

Planned Parenthood TOTALLY Has An Explanation For Selling Baby Parts

Yesterday, a video surfaced of a top Planned Parenthood doctor describing how Planned Parenthood butchers aborted babies and sells their parts.

MSM couldn’t figure out how to properly respond, so they came up with this nice, soft, cuddly spin.

“Disposition of fetal remains.”

But now, the harpies are doubling down, defending the barbaric practices. Planned Parenthood’s PR firm actually says these practices are “humanitarian undertakings.”

Aborted pregnancy tissue donation and research are humanitarian undertakings that hold the potential to cure disease, save lives, and ameliorate suffering. Some providers choose to offer this service to patients; in some cases patients are seeking tissue donation, and in other cases patients are informed of the option and choose tissue donation.

And when it comes to humanitarianism, who better to look at than Planned Parenthood– an organization that makes a gazillion dollars off KILLING babies. Because humanitarianism or something.

And it’s not THAT bad, because the parents can totally make money selling parts too!

“It’s not like someone comes and say like 'I’d like to buy an arm,' or something like that. It really doesn’t work that way," Elizabeth Toledo of Camino Public Relations said. "They take the products of conception and they send it to whoever. It’s just not the kind of gruesome process" that critics suggest it is.

Dead babies are now called “products of conception.” Got it. And the video of Deborah Nucatola describing crushing/not crushing certain parts of baby bodies and selling their parts for profit is a “humanitarian undertaking.” Got it.

If you need me, I’ll be over here. Weeping for humanity.

http://chicksontheright.com/blog/it...lly-has-an-explanation-for-selling-baby-parts

Rick Perry: Planned Parenthood ‘Profits Off the Tragedy

of a Destroyed Human Life’

In response to the shocking undercover video showing Planned Parenthood’s top doctor discussing selling body parts from aborted babies, Republican presidential candidate former Gov. Rick Perry (R-TX) criticized the abortion provider’s “penchant for profiting off the tragedy of a destroyed human life” and reaffirmed his support for withdrawing their taxpayer funding.

As Breitbart News reported, Planned Parenthood’s chief medical officer Dr. Deborah Nucatola is seen on the video calmly eating her lunch while discussing selling the remains of aborted fetuses to medical research companies. Nucatola’s comments include gruesome details about different abortion methods that avoid crushing the organs and tissues that can sell for the highest prices, but still, of course, end the life of the unborn child.

“The video showing a Planned Parenthood employee selling the body parts of aborted children is a disturbing reminder of the organization’s penchant for profiting off the tragedy of a destroyed human life,” said Perry in a statement provided to Breitbart News. “It is because of stories like this that I signed legislation defunding Planned Parenthood in the state of Texas – to protect human life and the health and safety of Texans.”

In addition to signing a bill prohibiting taxpayer funds from going to Planned Parenthood, Perry also signed “Women’s Right to Know” Act in 2003, a parental consent law and ban on abortions after 26 weeks gestation in 2005, as well as the new funding for abortion alternatives in the 2005 state budget, the sonogram law in 2011, and perhaps most famously, supported House Bill 2 (HB 2) in 2013, the law that banned abortions after 20 weeks and imposed stricter safety requirements on abortion clinics.

When former State Sen. Wendy Davis filibustered HB 2 at the end of the first 2013 special session, Perry called the Texas Legislature back for a second special session the very next day. The bill passed in that second special session.

At a news conference in 2013 during the HB 2 debate, Texas Right to Life Executive Director Elizabeth Graham recounted many of these pro-life bills, saying that during Perry’s tenure as Governor, Texas had “passed more pro-life legislation in the last 10 years than in history.”

In addition to signing a bill prohibiting taxpayer funds from going to Planned Parenthood, Perry also signed “Women’s Right to Know” Act in 2003, a parental consent law and ban on abortions after 26 weeks gestation in 2005, as well as the new funding for abortion alternatives in the 2005 state budget,

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ts-off-the-tragedy-of-a-destroyed-human-life/

I do believe they use some for stem cells but I unaware they do it in UK but I think in Asian countries I have read something like this happening organ harvesting..

has America got the left..Always thought it right and far right

Of course they do. Of course this cats was caut spilling the beans.of course the murder of babies will go on....parts sold...
Yep.

Harvesting human body parts from murdered babies for profit.....
What can be wrong about that?
Mmmmm,

Saw another woman haggling over the price of a "liver"....unbelievable!...The investigation is still ongoing...more and more videos/articles on utube.....

Well, there is now second, edited video had been released but I wait for other pro-lifers do review that unedited video. It's like what RealChoice author did...

A third video has now.been released, of course the spin from planned baby hwrvesting, i mean parenthood, since it has now hired a very well and large public relations company....what ever the spin, its clear its not the "isolated incedent" trash, the latest vid is of a doctor in a lab discussing the most heanus ways to harvest organs from murdered babies and prices.

Back