Noooovember

its funny i never knew that in the usa its currently january.thanks 4 wishing me luck with my exams

cool november

yes my birthday is on november too i love cool air and enjoy doing my hobby so i will be 54 year old in november oh well time goes flying lol

Right. November, or December. (Even October as was for my SO 2 weeks ago, it was still October.) It varies by state and school.

Not sure if I like November. I love October too much and am always sad when October is over.

How can it be two different months? Does SA use a different type of calendar than we do? I thought most countries used the Gregorian Calendar as the USA and Europe does. Some countries besides China uses the Chinese Lunar Calendar and most Islamic countries go by the Islamic Calendar. I'm told there is a Jewish Calendar but not sure of this.

If you are using the Gregorian Calendar it is November, which means it is springtime for JClarke! :D

Is Excited that November is here! Only two weeks left until Vacation in Mexico! And only one month left for Christmas!

I could be excited about it...I get a 4 day weekend out of it. hehehehe

I dislike any holidays BUT I look forward to 2012.. so let the beginning of end begin on first day of 2012.. :P but I am not buying that cuz I already told some people remember y2k in 1999.. that never happened so I look forward to the day i can mock whoever believed that the end was coming :roll:

I dislike any holidays BUT I look forward to 2012.. so let the beginning of end begin on first day of 2012.. :P but I am not buying that cuz I already told some people remember y2k in 1999.. that never happened so I look forward to the day i can mock whoever believed that the end was coming :roll:

If you can knock wood to be lucky or fortunate if the disaster don't strike in your way. I hate to think about that, too. Just have to pray to get through this horrible things just like this year of 2011. Anything could happen to us everywhere. I do hope 2012 will make us be lucky to be alive in spite of the disaster. Just go about like you have been doing every day. You and every one of us will be fine. :cool2:

No reason to wait! Mock away!!! :D

Back