Wordpress

PowerON

Reaction score
Do you use wordpress?

I do. I have my own weblog which is
Illustrator: Blog-alloon

I have custom myself over other theme I found and make it into my own character and designer. Of course, I leave the original credit by someone who made the basic theme layout.

It's pretty fun to custom on CSS and php.

That's a nice custom WP theme you got there. I use WP for some of my blogs (not personal, though).

I'm looking for someone to do a custom WP theme for one of my sites, and if you're interested in the project, let me know via PM. Yes, you'll get paid.

Keep up the good work.

it's lot thing to learn.

So far, I bring avatar on comment, change header from plain text to image, control the sidebar and footer among with CSS. It's really pain in ass.

I find difficult to make sure it's compatible with shitty IE while Firefox and Safari tend look great as WYSIWYG. blah

I have 2 different screenuser Wordpress but I am not done with it yet. This is for my jewelry business not a personal. I am still learning how to build the webpage and blog.

I have register for WordCamp at Dallas. I'm looking forward to attend there and learn something new. Will receive t-shirt and two lunches. Weee!

Yes, I got an interpreter for me and two deaf friends. :)

http://dallas.wordcamp.org/

I have 2 different screenuser Wordpress but I am not done with it yet. This is for my jewelry business not a personal. I am still learning how to build the webpage and blog.

I have 3 different screen users now. Two for jewelry and one for my CI journey. I love wordpress!!!!! It's very powerful!

What web program are you using? I've been using Expression Web 3 to modify WP templates and like it so far.

I like WordPress the best of all CMS I've used. The worst is Joomla! it's a HORRIBLE CMS... there were like thousands of folders! It slows everything down.

Never hear of Joomla. Waaaat?

I made the huge upgrade on Wordpress and cause few error that doesn't compatible with my current theme. So, I had to get theme update and replace the image files where I suppose have these come up which I already custom these. Ugh... glad, it's over. Back to normal... ta da da

Never hear of Joomla. Waaaat?

I made the huge upgrade on Wordpress and cause few error that doesn't compatible with my current theme. So, I had to get theme update and replace the image files where I suppose have these come up which I already custom these. Ugh... glad, it's over. Back to normal... ta da da
joolma, is another CMS related software.

Drupal is another CMS but it can be combined with Wordpress to make a better/nicer looking blog. I prefer Wordpress over everything else :)

I know it wordpress experience my option how do you know wordpress databse!

Back