What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debating which BJs to go to with the closest one to me being close to the UD campus and today is move in day. It could be extra busy. But then, they may all be busy with schools starting soon. I just need one or two things.

Debating which BJs to go to with the closest one to me being close to the UD campus and today is move in day. It could be extra busy. But then, they may all be busy with schools starting soon. I just need one or two things.

I saw a move-in day at Loyola University. They were quite busy there, too.

BJs wasn't too bad, considering. Now am I'm getting ready to go to church. Daughter has to work tomorrow, so we're going tonight. Now if I can just remember to say "Good Evening" instead of "Good Morning" to people. :giggle:

We are going to go look at some cars. My hubby spent all morning reading the car ads, online ads etc. He definitely will get the best price out there. I just hope the cars that are "on sale" have what I want and the color I want. All of my cars have been silver, I want a change. The car I test drove last night was a pearl white color, very very pretty. It was amazing inside fully loaded. Too bad it got very poor scores on Consumer Report(husband's bible)HAHA

We are going to go look at some cars. My hubby spent all morning reading the car ads, online ads etc. He definitely will get the best price out there. I just hope the cars that are "on sale" have what I want and the color I want. All of my cars have been silver, I want a change. The car I test drove last night was a pearl white color, very very pretty. It was amazing inside fully loaded. Too bad it got very poor scores on Consumer Report(husband's bible)HAHA

Nissan Altima is a top safety pick.

Are you sure he read that right?

I had a friend who had a Honda Accord, and he had that car for many years until the motor just quit working. It's since been retired. The Honda was a gold color, and very beautiful.

talking with a friend from my old job on FB. Worked in my new classroom today and ready to start with my students on Monday at my new job. See how it goes.

I will be gone for three weeks. I am going to Long Island, CT, PA and TX. I hope I can fit everything in a suitcase!

I hope you do not pay by the pound of your suitcase , it been so long since I been on a plane . I got horrible earaches in both ears the last time and end up crying in pain. I do not want that to happen again. Have fun on your trip!

Nissan Altima is a top safety pick.

Are you sure he read that right?

Sorry Botti you are correct. The Altima does rate high for safety. It rates poor for reliability. I am noticing no car is perfect.

We did buy a 2014 Nissan Maxima. Dealership had a $8,500 discount so way too good to pass up. I will post a picture tomorrow. I am totally exhausted...takes forever to buy a car.

Sorry Botti you are correct. The Altima does rate high for safety. It rates poor for reliability. I am noticing no car is perfect.

We did buy a 2014 Nissan Maxima. Dealership had a $8,500 discount so way too good to pass up. I will post a picture tomorrow. I am totally exhausted...takes forever to buy a car.

Congrats on your new car. I'm sure you will like it, and will feel comfortable with it.

Congrats on your new car. I'm sure you will like it, and will feel comfortable with it.

Thanks Mark, it will take a little time getting use to it. It is quite a bit more powerful than my last car. It's really nice and hubby is happy he got a great deal. WIN/WIN for both of us.

It's a 6 cylinder with 290HP

Thanks Mark, it will take a little time getting use to it. It is quite a bit more powerful than my last car. It's really nice and hubby is happy he got a great deal. WIN/WIN for both of us.

With that discount, I'd say so. A win/win for sure. Hopefully that car will have a good long life, and :fingersx: that it does not get anything on it. It'll probably take a while, but as long as you're happy, that's what matters. :thumb:

Fell asleep at 2:30am....wide awake at 5am due to neck pain from the whiplash. It's been over 4 weeks and not getting any better.

Angel, did you feel the earthquake? My daughter, down in Cupertino, slept through it.

Angel, did you feel the earthquake? My daughter, down in Cupertino, slept through it.

No I was sleeping also. Plus for me and your daughter we are kind of far from the epicenter. If I was awake I'm pretty sure I would have felt it a little bit.

eating breakfast and then will get everything ready for the week. My son's first day of school is tmw. Finally!

I just woke up a half-hour ago, but once I have my wake-up drink, I'll go ahead and get started making my way to the Lincoln Park bike path.

Texting with my nephew. He's 15 and starting 10th grade next week. He is signed up for ASL classes! He dropped Spanish to take ASL instead. He said he wanted to stay with the ASL program through graduation and then at least 3 more years of it in college. I'm so excited for him! Proud Aunt, I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back