What do you currently play? (PC games)

I am a Need For Speed freak, anything from Carbon to Hot Pursuit. :)
I have a friend who has Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. He played it so much that he earned so many cars that were maxed out with everything. Whenever he went high on the cop's alert list, he simply changed cars while the attention on the other car cooled down. ;)

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Sniper Elite V2

My Current Steam game list total: 97

Sleeping Dogs
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

I finally went ahead and played Command & Conquer: Generals again. Only this time, I used it to the full graphics capability.

The computer I last played it on was an old computer and the only way I could play the game was at the lowest resolution possible while turning off all the graphics options (shadows, water effects, wind effects, cloud effects, etc).

I got a new computer a few months ago and recently decided to install the game to see how it was. Now, I'm using the highest resolution with all graphics options turned on. Much better! :)

So far I've spent more time downloading and installing mods for Skyrim than I have playing it!

However, it does mean I have several awesome new races to choose from (including Drow, two humanoid variants of the Khajiit, and a Succubus race that can make all NPCs stop fighting) as well as the ability to get nekkid, a Dwemer rifle, more bustling cities and just lots of cool tweaks. I also have Imp's More Complex Needs which means I have to eat a balanced diet and sleep and rest, and a hypothermia/camping mod so if it's raining or snowing I need to bundle up or just stay indoors until it passes.

I honestly can't decide which character I want to make next, I want to try them all!

Hmm... sounds like you have a mod-addiction!

You should play through the game in its original form first before playing around with it. :)

I did that with Doom before playing around with mods. :)

So far I've spent more time downloading and installing mods for Skyrim than I have playing it!

However, it does mean I have several awesome new races to choose from (including Drow, two humanoid variants of the Khajiit, and a Succubus race that can make all NPCs stop fighting) as well as the ability to get nekkid, a Dwemer rifle, more bustling cities and just lots of cool tweaks. I also have Imp's More Complex Needs which means I have to eat a balanced diet and sleep and rest, and a hypothermia/camping mod so if it's raining or snowing I need to bundle up or just stay indoors until it passes.

I honestly can't decide which character I want to make next, I want to try them all!

My friend downloaded skin mods in Left 4 Dead 2 game. She took a snapshot of me while I play game.

evo-dragon-albums-my-computer-rig-picture5767-my-friend-downloaded-mod-left-4-dead-game.jpg
2012-06-29_00001XX.png

Hmm... sounds like you have a mod-addiction!

You should play through the game in its original form first before playing around with it. :)

I did that with Doom before playing around with mods. :)

I think part of the reason I never really got far at all in the 360 version is I found so much of it to be simplified, both compared to Oblivion (no spellmaking?!) and even New Vegas (no need to eat/drink/sleep). The other stuff followed afterwards... I play WURM which is an extremely hardcore pioneering/survival game so having to keep myself fed and watered in Skyrim will be fun!

Plus I can give my dark elf luminous pink hair like I had in Oblivion :P

To start, though, I'm playing as a huge bearded Nord warrior with a big axe.

Gotham City Impostors I got it from steam "free to play". That game similar to COD and Team Fortress 2.

I got a question if you play Left 4 Dead on 360 (I don't know if you can get achievements on other consoles). Anyway does anyone able to get an achievement where you kill a witch with a single headshot? I looked it up and they said it's best to use shotgun but I still unable to achieve that. Is there a specific place on her head where you can shoot her?

I got a question if you play Left 4 Dead on 360 (I don't know if you can get achievements on other consoles). Anyway does anyone able to get an achievement where you kill a witch with a single headshot? I looked it up and they said it's best to use shotgun but I still unable to achieve that. Is there a specific place on her head where you can shoot her?
Are you using your shotgun to shoot her head from far away or up close?

Shotguns are not accurate. They're spread out. If you're shooting a witch from far away, you're hitting her body as well. If you're in front of her, aiming at her head would likely give you headshot death. :)

Just gave up on Fallout: New Vegas. From now on, I will be focusing on iRacing (I haven't touch it for over 4 weeks!). Once I got some time, I probably start either BioShock 1 & 2 or new Mass Effect 3 expansion - I don't know.

Are you using your shotgun to shoot her head from far away or up close?

Shotguns are not accurate. They're spread out. If you're shooting a witch from far away, you're hitting her body as well. If you're in front of her, aiming at her head would likely give you headshot death. :)

That's exactly what I did, I go as close as possible without her freaking out. Every time I shoot her from short distance, I get scratched to death. Damn b**** had me screaming at T.V. all night. I'm still trying...=[

That's exactly what I did, I go as close as possible without her freaking out. Every time I shoot her from short distance, I get scratched to death. Damn b**** had me screaming at T.V. all night. I'm still trying...=[
I guess that's what makes it a challenge! ;)

I have seen videos of people who do headshot kills every time on Counter Strike... because they're using cheat. :roll:

Just gave up on Fallout: New Vegas.

Why? I'm just curious, I stopped playing it for the best part of a year and then when I came back to it I couldn't put it down.

I think I've settled on I Work Alone as my complete mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat. A lot of people say the Complete one is bad and that Misery is too hard.

The major reason was there is serious bug on expansion - Dead Money - that I couldn't go advance. As for an example, I was suppose to bring Dog to get switch turned on and he was too hungry to do it. And I couldn't find any food for him to eat. Or when I open the door, it crashed to Windows.

That kind of made me decided to quit for a while. It's fun in some way, I don't like when you finished main quest and the game ended. No way to continue beyond it because I wanted to finish all quests - like you can do it with Oblivion and Skyrim.

The major reason was there is serious bug on expansion - Dead Money - that I couldn't go advance. As for an example, I was suppose to bring Dog to get switch turned on and he was too hungry to do it. And I couldn't find any food for him to eat. Or when I open the door, it crashed to Windows.

Ouch. No more dead Ghost People? That's what he likes to eat.

That kind of made me decided to quit for a while. It's fun in some way, I don't like when you finished main quest and the game ended. No way to continue beyond it because I wanted to finish all quests - like you can do it with Oblivion and Skyrim.

I had a really good game of XCOM: Apocalypse going on the hardest difficulty, and my game would always always crash on the End Of Week report. Nothing I did (including going around blowing up buildings or raiding enemy corporations) would stop it crashing on the report. Game over :mad:

Back