To all November birthday gals & guys

LoveBlue

Reaction score
Too many to wish Happy Birthday to, so here's one big

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! to all who are celebrating birthdays this month.

Me too!...Mine's the 10th...seems a lot of us AD'ers have birthdays in November.....

Mine's the 25th. I always say I was indigestion as I was born 2:59 am the morning after my mom (and grandmom) feed a large family Thanksgiving Dinner.

Happy birthdays November ADers...you missed best birth month by one! Lol.

Happy Birthday to all of our November special people!!

Mine's the 25th. I always say I was indigestion as I was born 2:59 am the morning after my mom (and grandmom) feed a large family Thanksgiving Dinner.

The 26th! My father said I spoiled Thanksgiving the year I was born!

I think Thanksgiving spoils my birthday on the years when they fall on the same date. :wave:

The 26th! My father said I spoiled Thanksgiving the year I was born!

I think Thanksgiving spoils my birthday on the years when they fall on the same date. :wave:

Yeah, I always hated having to clear the presents, cake, etc off the dining room table so we could set it for Thanksgiving dinner. :o

My hubby is one week to the day before Christmas and MIL told me that once he was 3, they started celebrating his birthday in January because it was too close the Christmas.

When we got married, I make a point of celebrating it on his birthday. We may have the Christmas decorations up, but we always decorate the kitchen and dining room with birthday stuff just for him. He has really appreciated all the trouble I go through for him.

My grandfather was born on Thanksgiving Day back in 1907. His mother was homesick for her family and home, so when he was 6 weeks old, they went back to Sidney, Australia.

Yeah, I always hated having to clear the presents, cake, etc off the dining room table so we could set it for Thanksgiving dinner. :o

I have 2 nieces born on the 22nd of Dec. They feel the same way about Christmas and birthdays.:P

My sister born Christmas day. She love it. Other sister born new year day. She hate always be hangover her birthday. Lol.

Edit add - they born same year.

Well, I hope you have a wonderful one!

Mucho gracious, Jullio!...And the same to you....ahhh...another year older...anyhooo...my ear surgery is on the 4th (this Friday)...and hoping I'll feeling good enuf to shake my booty...(never get tooo old for that, huh?)....so again, like another AD'er said...if I'm not around for awhile....then as Arnold sezs..."I'll be baacccckkk"!

Mucho gracious, Jullio!...And the same to you....ahhh...another year older...anyhooo...my ear surgery is on the 4th (this Friday)...and hoping I'll feeling good enuf to shake my booty...(never get tooo old for that, huh?)....so again, like another AD'er said...if I'm not around for awhile....then as Arnold sezs..."I'll be baacccckkk"!

Good luck with that surgery! And take care of yourself. Let your family wait on you for a few days!:giggle:

Well, I don't know about too old to shake your booty, but you and I neither one have gotten there yet!

Too many to wish Happy Birthday to, so here's one big

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! to all who are celebrating birthdays this month.

I call it "The November Stings" :lol:

In my family there are 13 birthdays between sept 20 and Dec 12... This is why we didn't do christmas for a REALLY long time

Sept 20- Shawna
Sept 26 - Dad (step) and Lauren
Sept 30 - Hannah
Oct 4 - Mom
Oct 11 - Sherry
Oct 27 - Sarah
Nov 10 - Kitishia
Nov 16 - Me
Nov 27 - Andy
Nov 29 - Heather
Dec 6 - Keegan
Dec 12 - Dad (birth)