Votes: 12 18.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 12 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedTeaRulz

Reaction score
They keep telling me about Club Freedom is good but I still doubt. Let's vote what u think if club Freedom is a scam or not. Give ur opinions here about this. Thanks.

Someone's horny? Haha.
I don't know if I'd want to go. I'd probably be getting a boner every time I see a gal with big boobs.

Of course, I'd probably be kicked out! ;)

They keep telling me about Club Freedom is good but I still doubt. Let's vote what u think if club Freedom is a scam or not. Give ur opinions here about this. Thanks.
Yes it is a scam. Deaf people are better off holding real jobs like the rest of real people do.

Yup they re scam. Two of my friends are victims of that scam. Not worth it. You re better off playing lottery than jump into pyramid games.

Yes it is a scam. Deaf people are better off holding real jobs like the rest of real people do.

Yes, I agree that they better earn $$$ from their job for vacation etc.

Can u prove me that it is a scam? So I will show a proof and warn them before they join. Thanks.

Yup they re scam. Two of my friends are victims of that scam. Not worth it. You re better off playing lottery than jump into pyramid games.

Sorry that ur friends are victims...Can u prove me that it is a scam? So I will show a proof and warn them before they join. :ty:

Right! No SCAM!!! Someone emailed me last week about scam. I reported upline. They not read it.

heard about club freedom, alots deafies join and its scams, few people didn't get the 6 thousand dollars, but they lost 200 dollars. I did got the news about it, but i didn't save it. If i happen find the news, will annouce it.

Yes its scam. I refuse to join anything online more than 100 dollars, they usually under 100 dollars to gather infromation.

lol, are you for a real?

someone offer me to make me interest to buy. however I refuse because I hardly believe how they can make profit.

If you're referring to a money-making thing, it's probably a scam.

There's 2 ways to really make money... work for it or win the lottery. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back