caz12

Why are we sadly hugging Caz?

She is here right now.

She's been feeling bad both physically and with dealing with things. I figured she needed a hug.

Caz is pretty tough.

I bet she actually hates hugs. :hmm:

Believe her dishwasher broke down....she's "freezing...so cold"...and something about her Toe.....

Hey Caz....eat out and buy paper plates!...an electric blanket might feel good ??....along with a bottle of Jack Daniels for ur Toe! :giggle:

Believe her dishwasher broke down....she's "freezing...so cold"...and something about her Toe.....

Hey Caz....eat out and buy paper plates!...an electric blanket might feel good ??....along with a bottle of Jack Daniels for ur Toe! :giggle:

I know Caz went to bed to get warm about 5 pm our time, so I think it was 11 pm over there.

I do actually wonder how cold it is, as it got to 50 here in Iowa today and I am celebrating and wearing shorts! It is scheduled to snow tomorrow so have to wear the winter clothes again.

Wore shorts today too....got so hot in the house (partly from cooking)...checked the thermostat and it was 80 degrees....On went the AC !....It's still on, but will cut it off before bed time and use the fans.....We do expect cooler and rainy weather next week tho'.

we are care, I care to you, we are love you, don't be hate. we are hugs you, we trust to us! we supportive, I everything care love and , I won't ignore you, I care you :)

encourage to happy how feeling comfort warm.. we like you pleasure to your like Caz Great Don't worry!

One way to overcome" dishwasher problems" use the "oldfashioned way" to wash dishes-use the sink.
Only potential problem-dishpan hands!

Back