What SHOULD you be doing right now?

I should be thinking more positive,...................
Not successful tho today,

tomorrows another day maybe the sun will shine better then ******

Me neither. My mid-day ABC show is "The Chew".

Oh, I watch that show some days. I prepared a recipe that they did last week for our dinner today, my first from that show. It involved a pork roast, totally yummy!

The cast has me :giggle: most of the way through the show, they are so silly and fun.

Eating the steak kabobs I made. I am waiting for them to come off the grill. Steak, onions and peppers. Made with my special marinade. Nom Nom Nom!

I should be getting plates for my new car. Ever since I demolished the old one I don't really have the desire to drive much anymore.

I should be helping ASL students learn ASL. That's especially important as I want them to meet different stratosphere of deaf people.

I should be getting ready to drive over to see a friend that lost her job a few days ago.....*snif*....gonna be a sad Sunday I believe...Packed up a few groceries for her last night....But...I ate a chicken salad sandwich last night before bed...and had heart burn all night long!...Not much sleep...

My friend just moved to a big house a few months ago with her 2 Great Danes...she loves those Dogs! (her children)...bought a new SUV (took the back seats out for the Dogs)....and this happens!....

We just never know...day to day....Hopefully, something comes up for her or she'll be Homeless and the dogs will have to go to a Rescue....lose her SUV and House....Sad!

Anyhow, I'll get over to her house very soon to see what can be done for her.

I should be getting ready to drive over to see a friend that lost her job a few days ago.....*snif*....gonna be a sad Sunday I believe...Packed up a few groceries for her last night....But...I ate a chicken salad sandwich last night before bed...and had heart burn all night long!...Not much sleep...

My friend just moved to a big house a few months ago with her 2 Great Danes...she loves those Dogs! (her children)...bought a new SUV (took the back seats out for the Dogs)....and this happens!....

We just never know...day to day....Hopefully, something comes up for her or she'll be Homeless and the dogs will have to go to a Rescue....lose her SUV and House....Sad!

Oh, Robin, that is sad, my thoughts are with your friend, hope all works out well for her eventually.

Grocery shopping. I am doing laundry first and once the clothes are dry , I will go get ingredients for the homemade pizza tonight . I have lots to do , Christmas shopping and wrap gifts .

I hope Great Dane rescue would be able to help.

So much to do on my list but my neck hurts. Hubby is off all week so tomorrow we are going out for breakfast and getting our last minute shopping done. Love spending the day with him. We will be hosting Christmas Eve dinner for twelve people. Have are menu planned and will do grocery shopping on Tuesday.

Driving... But need coffee... Lots and lots of coffee... So maybe should be getting coffee... Dealers choice driving or getting coffee not tinkering on the Web at any rate....

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I should close down all online stuff and focus on me. Getting the loan, buying a house, moving and just be a happy loner in the woods in my log cabin, shooting some deer and planting that garden...

Sleeping nytol not working or other sleeping pills this most depressing so thought come on here few mins

I should be out shopping for a new rug.

Back