! PSA: Watch your torrenting !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people pay hotel rate in cash. :aw:

Um...

I haven't been to a hotel that doesn't require you to make a reservation via cheque or credit card. The ones that accept only cash for reserving a room don't usually have special services like fresh towels.

SO yeah, you can pay in cash AFTER you reserve a room, but it's hard to get a room without a monetary promise.

Yeah I would like to see the laws tightened up and enforced....Piracy is without a doubt theft. If people wanted to give their work away they would make it easy

Already did... under DMCA but not completely effective.

DRM does encourage more crack than turn into profit.

Um...

I haven't been to a hotel that doesn't require you to make a reservation via cheque or credit card. The ones that accept only cash for reserving a room don't usually have special services like fresh towels.

SO yeah, you can pay in cash AFTER you reserve a room, but it's hard to get a room without a monetary promise.

I did paid hotel in cash in 2006 before on way to Chicago and it is just middle class hotel with nice towels.

I don't bother to steal it.

Already did... under DMCA but not completely effective.

DRM does encourage more crack than turn into profit.

So then you realize that they don't want you to do this and there is a law against it?????

So then you realize that they don't want you to do this and there is a law against it?????

Sorry, I'm not going disclose about my usage with torrent.

DMCA and DRM are just broken and copyright law need reformed so badly.

Sorry, I'm not going disclose about my usage with torrent.

DMCA and DRM are just broken and copyright law need reformed so badly.

I think you already did earlier in the thread..... :)

Well, I don't have answer since I don't want more discuss about what I'm doing with torrent since you won't know about me but just little, not enough for you.

Well, I don't have answer since I don't want more discuss about what I'm doing with torrent since you won't know about me but just little, not enough for you.

I am not asking you to answer anything....lol You answered the only question I asked. :lol:

I am not asking you to answer anything....lol You answered the only question I asked. :lol:

Okay, I think that you are trying to get around and push me to disclose it but nevermind.

Okay, I think that you are trying to get around and push me to disclose it but nevermind.

No like I said you disclosed enough earlier in the thread,,,,,

Wirelessly posted

Watch what you guys say. I am the internet police. now quiet and go to bed. :cool2:

You wish.

Torrent isn't illegal by itself.

I wasn't talking about Torrent. I'm talking about piracy. People do use torrent to download illegally digital contents without paying for it. If a person knowingly download a digital content (e.g. movie, game, music..etc) without paying for then that makes that person a thief.

Real simple concept here. Piracy = thievery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back