All, who were reimplanted

radka73

Reaction score
Please, who were reimplanted.
What was the reason for reimplantation?
How long have you had the old implant before you get a new one?

As was found to be defective in your implant?

I advise double high risk cochlear implant danger cause increase your risk implant.

I knew on audiogiosit said risk health serious. you want to reimplant choice back to increase. audiogoist serious cocern decide team . many people have reimplant to fail replacement to new implant if suppose new implant again costly on really expensive! I know people want to up to choice to want to think so mind to cochlear implant!

I cannot twice implant, unfornately. they didn't accept for me. reason, cause said strictly policy you must to evaluation first observed!

Reimplantation exist. I also did not know.
I want to know what problems you had before re-implantation CI.

Last edited:
I would surmise the "main" reason for consideration-- re implantation -would be the internal processor is defective.
What other reason would one consider?

Re-implantation my CI has been succesfull. I was been reimplanted at 14 september 2012. Old CI have some issuses. Old CI give 50 dB and my new CI give only 28 DB at 15 febraury 2013.

Re-implantation my CI has been succesfull. I was been reimplanted at 14 september 2012. Old CI have some issuses. Old CI give 50 dB and my new CI give only 28 DB at 15 febraury 2013.

And what were the problems with the old implant?

It has caused dizziness, headache, faint and uncomfortable louds. And it's Meniere-like syndromes.

A implant was defective?
Or just annoying symptoms?
How long the symptoms lasted?
As you've heard the old implant? What quality listening.

A implant was defective?
Or just annoying symptoms?
How long the symptoms lasted?
As you've heard the old implant? What quality listening.

a implant was defective
from 2009 to 2012 . yes quality listening was very poor

a implant was defective
from 2009 to 2012 . yes quality listening was very poor

What was the problem in CI? Poor electrode or electrodes inserted into the cochlea?
I've got a year and a half the problem with CI. On Tuesday I go to CT (computer tomography).

That is how bad listening. What have you heard?

had 2 re-implants on my right side. High risk but successful. For the second re-implant (14 years of use), I changed brands and still work just fine.

Back