Dancing......anyone?

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Like to go out Dancing?.....The Club or at parties?...Ever had an embarrassing moment when the music stopped, and you were still dancing?...:giggle:

My fiance and I felt really awkward at first when we would go dancing because she was embarrased when the music stopped, now we dance anywhere at any time music or not, just because we want to! :)

Good for you and ur fiance!....It's good exercise and makes the body and spirit feel good....And lots of fun.

I never could learn to dance. And my father did try to teach me!

I love to dance, sometimes very randomly :giggle:
at work some of my coworkers like to start randomly dancing to whatever is on the radio, but even if im not close enough to the speakers to tell what song it is its fun to just join in and laugh :laugh2:
My boyfriend and i havent really gone out anywhere where theres dancing yet, not many places like that around here that arent clubs full of teenage girls lol

Kelsey

I have noted many times-dancing-is Cochlear Implant exercise- at least for me,
aside: Loud music to people's voices-try to "hear them".

I love Zumba! and it is hard for me because with my learning disability, I have problems with motor skills, spatial orientation and processing as well as Left and Right. So it takes me much longer to learn any new Zumba moves and I sometimes do my own thing cuz I don't get what they're doing. I also sometimes miss what the instructor says when he has his back to me. But I just have a good time and don't worry about what other people think-

Like to go out Dancing?.....The Club or at parties?...Ever had an embarrassing moment when the music stopped, and you were still dancing?...:giggle:

I sat on my rollator the other night and scooted to the kitchen floor. There wasn't any music but I danced and rolled back and forth across the wood floors. Hubby and Marley liked it and it was good exercise. I have had my rollator for 8-10 years and now it has become my new best friend:laugh2:

Well, last year I was a t club with a friend, I had bought a halter that weekend, and I noticed the straps were not connected, so my friend attached some Velcro. About a minute into the dance routine, my top fell down. Nooo, I did not have a bra on. I felt like I wanted to die! LOL. I got a standing ovation to say the least, I stuck around but that time I used safety pins with the Velcro.

I dance anywhere and everywhere..I have a dancing obsession! At the club the music doesn't go off until 15-30 min after the bar stops servicing alcohol so 2 am where I live, unless it's a holiday. I really don't care if people see me dance...or sing..i blast my music in my car and sing all the time, off key and barely know the right words half the time, lol ...I screw up words all the time..for example I was saying dust in a song and the word was ghost lol my boyfriend had a good laugh!

I was way too uptight growing up to have the nerve to dance. Not so much anymore though. I do the "hot dog dance" (Mickey Mouse dance) at least once a week with my son. Right now though.. I could really dance (divorce is final!). In fact, I'm going to dance myself into the shower this minute. (time to get ready for bed). I'd sing too if it wouldn't wake everyone up. lol. bahaha. that reminds me of when my roommate and I would sing duets in the floor shower room (Seperate stalls I swear!) We were famous for our rendition of the lion king duet. *When I was a young wart hog!!!*

I LOVE to dance but not for performance but see me in a club, I will be dancing away.

Jiro, Frisky, and a few other ADers are witnesses! However, my foot is flaring up so gotta take it easy. :)

My mom and sister (and grandma, it turns out) dance like crazy. At Thanksgiving, I put "Gangnam Style" on because it got stuck in my head and AS SOON as my sister heard it from across the house she comes flailing into the living room like a lunatic, dancing away. She gets grandma going too. I would pay good money to see that again.:laugh2:

As for me, I stick to ballet, waltzing and other boring things like that. :P

Later today- more Cochlear Implant exercise-Foxtrot workshop-Joy of Dance /Toronto

Back