What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics, Kristina.

Seems like your daughter has a way with cats.

Glad that Sammy is providing his company to you.

Actually, our winter is quite mild compared to Europe or US.

It is about like our winters here in Arkansas? Today it was in the 40's (Fahrenheit). However last week we did get a snow which happens only once or twice a year. I was comfortable just wearing a sweatshirt and a beanie.

I went to work, I payed some of my mom's bills, played the Wii, helped my DD with homework, ate some dinner, played Farmville for a bit and now I'm here checking up on AD.com.

Mine's ropes but no carpets; the ropes are stronger than the carpets and also, they last longer.

yes i realise that, but the point is to suss what do the cats like that's all...but no problems with wanting something that lasts...dont really blame you really, its only that if scratch pole doesnt attract cats/or work then its better to try something else that does work

been working.
haven't visited AD since late last year. :shock:

glad to see you back for now,JClarke.

I worked out, did errands, made dinner, arranged for handyperson to come look at some stuff, am going to dog training in a while-

Did some errands, which included buying the specific college book I need for my college class that I am taking presently... I wasnt sure I would have time today to do it after appt with dentist (for annual teeth cleaning), then grocery shopping with the Xmas gift card I got a few weeks ago.. and did get a badly needed haircut and then thought with time plenty enough what the hell go get that college book.. phew..

I worked all day, came home and worked more. Now ready to take a bubble bath and hopefully fall asleep in it. If I don't, I have to get out and zumba again. Sleep, please. Please. Pretty please.

Well - got hubby off to work at 5, fixed breakfast for 3, hunted and searched and found the cats, went to 2 libraries, went to 2 grocery stores, checked AD, checked my art forums, put hubby's uniforms away, relocated the cats food and water, fixed dinner and am back on the computer.

Made soup for lunch with roast tomatoes, roast onions, roast garlic, kale, kidney beans and chicken broth. I also did some prep work for dinner by using the rest of the tomatoes, reduced balsamic sauce, left over roast onions and garlic and calmita olive to use as a sauce a top my tuna for dinner. I will be making jewelry and making some purchases from jewerlry supplie shops.

Back to the beach.....incredible day here. Not a cloud in the sky.

I registered for Zumba instructor training workshop! I am going to get certified!!!!

cleaned my new car, and i enjoyed washing it, its so curvy makes cleaning SOOOO EASY

I am working on a sound engineering project you may hear about in the future.
My day consists of sitting in a 4' x 5' closet filled mith my midi computer system and recording equipment with headphones on for 80% of the day. I remixed two pop songs this week and in order to do it I needed to listen to both of the songs in segments and in thier entirety approximately 250 times. Have you ever heard the same song 100 times in a day? It gets a LITTLE annoying after the first forty listens or so! This better pay off!! I don't want to loose my hearing over nothing. I like being able to hear and I will only give it up willingly if groupies and royalties are involved.

Then I taught chess to a group of kids at an elementary school for a workshop I do twice a week.

I took a bath. That was relaxing. I had my first ciggarette in a year! I had been dealing with some tumors and things like that so wanted to be healthy til' that all cleared up.
Sorry cancer I am not afraid of you, never was. I was just cowering to flatter you. Hyperplasic whatever biotch!

I am on AD to take a break from my work but towards midnight... back to work til' about 2:30 am then up at 6:50 to listen to the monotany again.

This better make me famous or rich. Damnit!!

I got up and went to work, I came home for a quick lunch then went back to work, played the Wii (I finally found all 80 points-of-interest on the Island Flyover), ate some dinner, gave my DD a bath, and now I am here goofing off on AD.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back