Ex-Wife

CharlieD

Reaction score
Hearing Joe: My ex-wife was Deaf. She left me for a Deaf friend. To be perfectly honest, I should have seen the signs.

Hearing Joe: My ex-wife was Deaf. She left me for a Deaf friend. To be perfectly honest, I should have seen the signs.

Is that suppose be a joke???

Yes it is a joke. You would need to read between the lines.

The key word is "signs."

This hearing "Joe" ex wife was Deaf and she left her ex husband for a deaf friend. (If you really look into it - both, the ex wife and the deaf friend uses sign language). It's like saying the ex husband should have seen the "signs" (not as in signs that raises red flags in a sarcastic way) but to actually see that both uses the sign language.

Does that make sense? :)

Perhaps this is not what the OP meant but that's how I see it. :dunno:

:laugh2:funny joke but poor hearing Joe

Yes it is a joke. You would need to read between the lines.

The key word is "signs."

This hearing "Joe" ex wife was Deaf and she left her ex husband for a deaf friend. (If you really look into it - both, the ex wife and the deaf friend uses sign language). It's like saying the ex husband should have seen the "signs" (not as in signs that raises red flags in a sarcastic way) but to actually see that both uses the sign language.

Does that make sense? :)

Perhaps this is not what the OP meant but that's how I see it. :dunno:

Ah.. so, if that goes like this...

Deaf Andy: My ex-wife was hearing. She left me for a hearing friend. To be perfectly honest, I should have seen the lip.

Deaf Andy: My ex-wife was hearing. She left me for a hearing friend. To be perfectly honest, I should have seen the lip.

:rofl2: That so does not make sense!

:rofl2:

By golly, You've got it! :lol:

i lol'ed for like 2 sec. oh well

I enjoyed the joke in the O.P. It makes total sense.

Should have seen the signs. Wonder if he knew the signs. :giggle:

Back