Do you have any allergies

Today I thought I ate something with peanuts in it :shock:, so I immediately spat it out, threw out what I was eating, rinsed my mouth out and brushed my teeth two times. It turns out that all it contained was peanut flour. I'm not sure if peanut flour is harmful to me because my allergy is with the peanut protein.

oh my gosh!!

anything pretty much environmental so dust, ragweed, pollen, u name it lol i take Rx Reactine for this as well as pet dander
I am allergic to cefaclor and some penicillins as well as we are pretty sure bee stings (bee sting allergies run in the fam but they wont test til uve been stung which i haven't but ppl in my fam are allergic to bees, soo my chances are pretty high) lol and i am allergic to spider bites and can go into anaphylactic shock so i have an epipen for such momentous occasions...i am also very lactose intolerant and i do not know of any food allergies as of yet lol

Penicillin? That means any plants that grows even the ones you eat or touch. I am the Full Penicillin and I know what is on my list... almost every plant and few animals... yes trees and the foods I eat.

<~ Full time Penicillin.

Reaction:

Plants that touches me in flesh has to be strong by pollen, or fresh cut will cause rashes.. wash it off and take simple meds that treats it goes away under 4 hours. The foods I eat.. almost every food that is being grown by plant and trees, yes I am allergic to them but they do not stop me the older I got the better my immunize system got. But I have to watch how it goes when I get to last few years of my life. When the pollen strikes outside, my sinuses gets awful heavy, all I need is Zyrtec.

Animals, just cats and dogs that has long hair that sheds bad..real bad. Same treatments as plants. Regular ones r fine.

I am allergic to grass, dust, pollen, freon (therefore a/c), a lot of foods, soaps and cleaners, cigarette and cigar smoke, perfumes and colognes, and a lot of different medicines. I cannot take any allergiy medicine without having an allergic reaction. I try to stay away from what I can and deal with the issues. Shampoos will make my hair fall out if I use the same one twice in a row. I keep 7 different kinds that have a lowest effects and rotate daily. Same with body wash. Can't use bar soap as it is too concentrated. My body wash gets thinned out half and half soap and water. All of my laundry has to be washed, then run through again with no cleaners twice before drying. Grass, I don't go barefoot. When housecleaning, I tend to wear a face mask to avoid breathing dust. Freon I can't get away from so I deal with the stuffy head. Pollen, and colognes and perfumes, my throat swells and I can stop breathing, so I have to keep away or move aways from as quickly as possible. The doctor tried to give me an EPI pen, but found that I was sensitive to something in it and almost died from the EPI pen.

Yikes! Must be difficult to get out and risk being around all that stuff.

I am allergic to:

Passionfruit- if I drink passionfruit flavoured drink I'd get instant headache. If I tasted passionfruit then I'd feel the sensation of burning on my lips.

Yellow gold earrings- my ear lobes starts to itch on the inside. If I wore yellow gold earrings for few days I'd get infection.

I do have few food intolerances but they're not the same as allergies.

Any gold - I get a severe itchy rash with blisters
Tree pollen/ leaf dust - stuffy & watery eyes, sneezing
Latex - same as gold but with swelling also
Lice - hives, itching in uncomfortable areas
Bees/wasps - Anaphylactic shock death
Atropine/fresh tomatoes - Anaphylactic shock death

The only time I don't remember a time I had a reaction to anything was when I was given Atropine having Cysts removed when I was 3yrs old. My mom tells me that I was recovering from surgery and she commented to the nurse that my face, arms & legs were hot and my skin was bright red. The nurse said "Wow, this darling has a bit of a sunburn." the only thing is, I was in the hospital for the past week. There was no way I could've been in direct sunlight. so just in case my parents always told me that I was allergic. The funniest thing is I actually had an ER doc tell me that it was impossible for me to be allergic to Atropine.
Doing some research I found out that Atropine is a derived from Belladonna. And for the past 5yrs I have had tingling sensations in my lips and difficulty breathing & talking when I eat too many fresh tomatoes. Tomatoes are a cousin to Belladonna.

Last edited:
I have the general Hayfever. Which I am having an attack now..been that way since Christmas Eve. Quite windy outside. Just took two Benadryl So will see how long I will last tonight. :zzz:

Need to get more Claritin-D...

My Daughter on the other hand... Has an Epi Pen. She has a severe Shellfish reaction and Iodine.

Damn, it seems like everyone is allergic to everything!

I have few allergies - can't eat shellfish or I'd feel sick and vomit an hour later. Don't know why it happens as I used to eat it without problems. I tried three more (cooked at home, different types) and same symptoms so I stopped eating them.

I never had antibiotic allergic reactions until I took celphrosian (can't spell it) and I broke out in rash. I never had problems with pencillin in the past but since they're so closely related, I try to take only third generation antibiotics which I have no issues so far.

I think everyone is allergic to dust - it is NOT normal to have a lot of dust in your respiratory system and I also suspect that the high rate of allergies in developed countries are due to being too clean and causes our immune system to get dysfunctional. I read that researchers are trying beneficial parasite infections in allergic patients to help regulate their immune system. Farming and animal companionship also seem to reduce allergies.

Allergies

I went online today looking for the very best Air Purifier for the home. I have 4 cats and a parrot, so the air get's a bit thick in the wintertime when the house is closed up.

I think people outgrow some allergies. I used to be allergic to cats, now I have 4! I had hayfever really bad in my 30's and 40's but do not have that problem anymore! I have wound up in the hospital from taking OYSTER SHELL CALCIUM. And I cannot eat vinegar at all, I choke really bad, so I buy only rice vinegar.

Just contributing some feedback. I find it an interesting subject.

Hi, Netrox!

When I was a child the only thing I was told I was allergic to was to Atropine. Everything thing else seemed to come along gradually. after I was 13 or so: Tree pollen/grass pollen/leaf dust, Gold, Latex, bee/wasps.
My older sister on the other hand had HORRIBLE hay fever as a child. we joke that when she grew out of it she gave it to me as some sort of sick hand-me-down. LOL

Back