Hello

starapplekit

Reaction score
My name is Chimezie. I am deaf from Nigeria. I want to know more about THE DEAF EDUCATION AND STUDIES, please. I will prepare to apply for master programme in Deaf Education and Studies at Gallaudet University when I graduate from the university with a degree in Education and Economics by this year. Thanks.

Sent from my H30-U10 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Welcome to all deaf
Im curious if you sign, what sign language do you use?

My name is Chimezie. I am deaf from Nigeria. I want to know more about THE DEAF EDUCATION AND STUDIES, please.
Nigeria? Well I hope this is legit is all.....I mean I know there are honest people from there, but it also has a very bad reputation if you know what I mean.

Nigeria? Well I hope this is legit is all.....I mean I know there are honest people from there, but it also has a very bad reputation if you know what I mean.

It is nice to hear from you. In the world, we have a good and bad reputation. You may outline legit if you wish so that I will follow it.

It is nice to hear from you. In the world, we have a good and bad reputation. You may outline legit if you wish so that I will follow it.

As in Nigarian scammers?

Okay, do you mean I am a swindler because I am from Nigeria?

Have you the xenophobia and racism against Deaf Nigerians who are in a term of seeking education and job opportunities in a spite of the fact that they are swindlers? Hey, mind that I am not like those who are doing scammers.

I know..... But I'm just coming out and saying it just in case. Hopefully he is OK.

You know if he had not mentioned he was from Nigeria, you would have been all over his posts with suggestions on what to do when getting to Gally, just as you offer to other new posters coming here and posting about their education plans. You chose to jump all over the Nigeria part instead. Even if it turns out he's not legit, fine, but you were wrong to judge and make assumptions and you know it.

Anyways, to the original poster, have you looked at Gally's website yet? When are you hoping to start?

Back